Regular Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Betteb, when I glanced at the spelling of the link you posted I about died...then looked longer and figured out what it really spelled. Bwahaahaa. It does sound like a cool place and a great time. CH
Esteemed Contributor

@betteb wrote:

I miss Wildflowers. I guess she is on a trip?

Betteb, I don't think Wildflowers posts much on the weekend.  I'm sure she'll check in when she gets home from work tonight.

CharleyHorse, I know what you saw as I did a double take too.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@CharleyHorse wrote:
Betteb, when I glanced at the spelling of the link you posted I about died...then looked longer and figured out what it really spelled. Bwahaahaa. It does sound like a cool place and a great time. CH

mini haha.gif Yes, it is pretty funny.

Some might think it was crazy to chose that place over a high class, resort hotel, but for me, being animal crazy, with the emphasis on cats and giraffes, it was perfect.

I will never forget as long as I live, those giraffes, socialized to people. One female seemed to take a shine to me and stood there for the longest time, looking me straight in the eye, with her huge, intelligent, soulful eyes, reaching down ever so gentley, taking carrot sticks out of my hand by wrapping her long tounge around them. hEARTS SMILEY.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

Betteb, I would enjoy a place like that too. It must have been so cool to be so close to the giraffes. CH
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@CharleyHorse wrote:

mini haha.gif Yes, it is pretty funny.

Some might think it was crazy to chose that place over a high class, resort hotel, but for me, being animal crazy, with the emphasis on cats and giraffes, it was perfect.

I will never forget as long as I live, those giraffes, socialized to people. One female seemed to take a shine to me and stood there for the longest time, looking me straight in the eye, with her huge, intelligent, soulful eyes, reaching down ever so gentley, taking carrot sticks out of my hand by wrapping her long tounge around them. hEARTS SMILEY.jpg

And her incredible eyelashes!! 

Quite possibly the longest of aniy animal.

:heart:

Esteemed Contributor

We have a new litter Smiley Happy Cat Daddy John is live right now with The Clone Troopers

Nala Se was found as a stray and brought to Purrfect Pals where she gave birth to seven kittens on June 21st, one of which was stillborn. Nala Se is a year old and this is at least her 2nd litter. The troopers are still represented by their numeric designation until they earn their name. 

http://livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/CloneTroopers?origin=stream_live&mixpanel_id=a38182476911e-05c...

Clone Troopers.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Betteb,

I don't know whether to hug you or cuss you.  Guess I'll just have to heart you.  There are not enough hours in the day to keep up with the cams and still get though stuff that needs my attention.  Lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Awww Marp, just for you, I'll take the hug and the cussin'. 

I spend way too much time watching "kitten TV" as well. I try to just do a quick check a couple of times a day and that works.......sometimesembaressed smiley.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can Eve and her combined litters get any more adorable!!!!...Did anyone catch the hysterical kitten mayhem that occurred yesterday?...The room was, let's say, totally renovated...walls knocked down...container of food relocated...cam adjustment....LOL...Shelly had quite the challenge getting things back in order!...I caught it on the timeline last night...wish it was still there, so you all could see it!...I would have posted earlier, but it was rather late when I was able to log on.

Marp...I checked out the Giraffe Cam and saw Kiko's birth...poor little thing made quite the entrance into the World and, when it was over, Mama just walked away and Kiko was left on her own for a little while...Mama kept going back and forth and Kiko finally found her footing...Nature is just so amazing!

betteb...I also had to do a double take on your link...Your  "s" at the end of "Hedrick" threw it off into another direction entirely and I thought to myself..."no wonder it was the best anniversary celebration you have had"!..Woman Very Happy...LOL...I checked it out and found it interesting how the B&B is located right in the center of the animal farm...Mr. Hedrick has quite an attraction there in Kansas!

These "emoticons" on here are really weird.Man Tongue

Waving to everyone!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Wildflowers,

I haven't even had time yet to check the FB pages let alone watch the kittens very much.  I'll look for LD's video on TKCP.

Tiny suitcases get packed Friday at 11 am kitten time.  They grow up and leave "home" so fast, sniff, sniff.  However, it shouldn't take more than a few days before Shelly gets another foster.  In the meantime there are lots of kittens to watch.