Esteemed Contributor

Escaped murders are in custody

My county's Sheriff just announced they captured the couple who murdered a guy in Tucson and stole 100 guns.  They have been on the lam for two weeks.  It was suspected that they were within 50 miles of us; guess we can relax double checking all locks.  They will tell us tomorrow exactly where they were!

Honored Contributor

Re: Escaped murders are in custody

@patbz wrote:

My county's Sheriff just announced they captured the couple who murdered a guy in Tucson and stole 100 guns.  They have been on the lam for two weeks.  It was suspected that they were within 50 miles of us; guess we can relax double checking all locks.  They will tell us tomorrow exactly where they were!

@patbz    Good going!     I've been looking over my shoulder every time I go shopping!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Me too! Cabin in the woods, neighbors always on the look out. Glad this is over.

Honored Contributor

Well, that's good but I think it just got local coverage.  At least, I don't recall reading or hearing anything about it.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Well, that's good but I think it just got local coverage.  At least, I don't recall reading or hearing anything about it.

——————————

The story was showing up in my national news feed and the man had been added to the US Marshal most wanted list. I think it got some national coverage because they escaped in New York. At any rate, it’s good they were arrested and I bet they don’t escape again.

Respected Contributor

I saw a report on the Today Show when they escaped from the prison transport van and I heard they were captured.