Honored Contributor

Re: Entitled Child Demands Employee Hand Over Her Purse!

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom  @suzyQ3  @Anonymous032819 

Who cares if its real or not....at least it generates discussion and something different than Shipping Issues, Celebrity Deaths, Celebrities In Court, The Royal Family, or Power Off/Power On, QVC's website not working,.... OR snarky comments to others.....Take it in stride consider it like that ABC show "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Various scenarios are created that force people to make split-second -- and often surprising -- decisions, and variations of the situation. That's how I took the story.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Who cares if its real or not....at least it generates discussion and something different than Shipping Issues, Celebrity Deaths, Celebrities In Court, The Royal Family, or Power Off/Power On.... OR snarky comments to others.....Take it in stride consider it like that ABC show "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Various scenarios are created that force people to make split-second -- and often surprising -- decisions, and variations of the situation. That's how I took the story.....

Who cares if it's real or not? I need to start a serious thread about how ungrateful Hobbits are these days. And one about whether or not it's okay to call a Bigfoot fat.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Who cares if its real or not....at least it generates discussion and something different than Shipping Issues, Celebrity Deaths, Celebrities In Court, The Royal Family, or Power Off/Power On.... OR snarky comments to others.....Take it in stride consider it like that ABC show "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Various scenarios are created that force people to make split-second -- and often surprising -- decisions, and variations of the situation. That's how I took the story.....

Who cares if it's real or not? I need to start a serious thread about how ungrateful Hobbits are these days. And one about whether or not it's okay to call a Bigfoot fat.

@Porcelain 

hahahahaha, I almost spit out my soup!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Who cares if its real or not....at least it generates discussion and something different than Shipping Issues, Celebrity Deaths, The Royal Family, or snarky comments to others.....Take it in stride consider it like that ABC show "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Various scenarios are created that force people to make split-second -- and often surprising -- decisions, and variations of the situation. That's how I took the story.....

I care.

I care BIG time.

Facts are important.

If I post a hypothetical, I will state as such.

It will up to the poster to respond to a fictional situation.

Most people are wise/smart enough to question stuff like this,

and those who don't? They'll be the first to yell 'FAKE NEWS'

if a reputable someone slightly stumbles by saying

the sun came up today at 7:45 vs 7:44. 
Every. Single. Time. 

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Who cares if its real or not....at least it generates discussion and something different than Shipping Issues, Celebrity Deaths, The Royal Family, or snarky comments to others.....Take it in stride consider it like that ABC show "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Various scenarios are created that force people to make split-second -- and often surprising -- decisions, and variations of the situation. That's how I took the story.....

I care.

I care BIG time.

Facts are important.

Every. Single. Time. 

@sidsmom   You really  need to get off the "fake news" soapbox.

And this story really doesn't matter if true or not because it isn't about a life event that will affect the general public.  It isn't about health care or treatments for illnesses or food recalls etc. etc. etc.

You know, those things that actually need real facts.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I care.

I care BIG time.

Facts are important.

Every. Single. Time. 

@sidsmom   You really  need to get off the "fake news" soapbox.

And this story really doesn't matter if true or not because it isn't about a life event that will affect the general public.  It isn't about health care or treatments for illnesses or food recalls etc. etc. etc.

You know, those things that actually need real facts.

@Cakers3 

Settle down.

Only mentioned it twice today in two separate posts

which referred to & justified to truth in reporting. 

Lort.🙄

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Porcelain 

Exactly. 
...and here's a little BigFoot humor.

🙃

745D519B-D458-4B2A-825F-315ED8BE210B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Lort?  @sidsmom 

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Lort?  @sidsmom 

Just honoring the wisest woman alive, Madea.💛🙃

Honored Contributor

It's obviously a satirical tongue-in-cheek story.  People read it, comment, and move on.

If it's true, so what.

If it isn't, so what.

It's. Just. A. Story. About. A. Spoiled. Child.

It's not like he was Chucky holding a knife and a hostage.

Geeze Louise already.  Like only certain people believe in "facts" while the rest are just.................clueless and uninformed.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh