Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Pook wrote:

I fail to understand why some keep watching and feel the need to keep posting the same old complaints over and over and over about such trivial things!  The obvious is why keep watching.  I just don't get the point of such posts and that bothers me about that and I think Enough!!  Those that keep saying change the channel  are just fed up with those same old posts!!  If the stupid trivial posts were not posted then there would be no "snarky" replies to change the channel!  No right or wrong here - just posts that have no point to them!

I figure everyone has the right to complain if they want with some of the programming or things they wish could

be improved within QVC. ..............many times there are

legitimate grips, and some are looking to see if others agree...................WHAT I DON'T WANT TO SEE...is someone who is "tired of the same complaints"....staying on the post pages and then TAKING THE TIME to write back to the poster to "change the channel".........tell me that isn't something  we have all heard over and over again.....and yet the poster who HAS to knock the original writer by repeating to "turn the channel"...is doing EXACTLY what they say the poster is doing....COMPLAINING...................live and let live....let people vent......for gosh sakes

@kelsey17 , Exactly. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Everyone has the right to complain about whatever it is that is bothering them.

I would hope however, that no one is spending their precious days continuing to watch TV programming that makes them unhappy.
Respected Contributor

v@QVCkitty1 

BRAVA!

I agree! 

Respected Contributor

I’m getting confused about who thinks what is snarky. I know, I don’t have to read it😉.

And feel free to correct my grammar😀

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

I see what you mean but the reason people say it is because they don’t understand why someone is spending valuable  life time watching something they don’t want to watch like the channel is stuck on qvc or something.

I watch very little qvc anymore because I was wasting time watching things I have seen a gazillion times!

Edit to add I agree the response Change the channel is snarky though.🤣🤪

@Pqfan 

People are smart enough to know what to do....and most people even state in their posts that they DO change the channel and/or watch QVC a lot less, yet they STILL get the "change the channel" remark.....As you said, its just an unnecessary snarky comment that isn't needed at all....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I will be sorry as soon as I hit post, but this just grinds my gears. Why the reply, “ change the channel ?” It is not clever or original and is just as annoying if not more than the original complaint. People complain, they get it off their chests, and we move on. Do any of you think the poster doesn’t know she  can change the channel ?  Apparently, the desire to repeat the same old snarky remark is just too strong to resist. I’ll bet the Q would rather we not change the channel, don’t you think? There l feel better, and just so you know, 

I really don’t care if you don’t agree.

@QVCkitty1 

ITA!!! That's why I started posting the "Captain Obvious Kitty"......The "Change The Channel" ,mantra has become old and tiresome and so unnecessary....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I fail to understand why some keep watching and feel the need to keep posting the same old complaints over and over and over about such trivial things!  The obvious is why keep watching.  I just don't get the point of such posts and that bothers me about that and I think Enough!!  Those that keep saying change the channel  are just fed up with those same old posts!!  If the stupid trivial posts were not posted then there would be no "snarky" replies to change the channel!  No right or wrong here - just posts that have no point to them!

You mean a post that has no point to you. The post is not to please you the post is for the poster to express an opinion. 

Respected Contributor

How does anyone know who is making the same comments repeatedly?   Unless every comment and names are being charted by date, it's just about impossible to know.  I doubt anyone is doing that! 

I assume new viewers are watching and making their own comments.  They don't know these same issues have been discussed before.  Also, it takes a while to find this site!  I was a QVC shopper for years before I found this.  

I'm not on here daily, in fact sometimes it's a number of weeks between posts.  So, I have no idea who said what the last time I paid a visit.  Just not that important in my life. 

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Pook 

And turn about is fair play---I don't understand why they continue to read the thread topics that include  complaints/feedback/suggestions if these posts annoy them and why do they feel compelled to post the same old snarky trivial juvenile remark over and over and over ?????  

Honored Contributor

Ok everyone. No more snarky comments allowed. Just go with the flow and allow each poster to post what bothers them. If a poster gets annoyed with QVC or a host but they still watch, it’s no ones problem but theirs.

Nothing like fighting about the fighting. I guess this is what it’s come to here.