Honored Contributor

I will be sorry as soon as I hit post, but this just grinds my gears. Why the reply, “ change the channel ?” It is not clever or original and is just as annoying if not more than the original complaint. People complain, they get it off their chests, and we move on. Do any of you think the poster doesn’t know she  can change the channel ?  Apparently, the desire to repeat the same old snarky remark is just too strong to resist. I’ll bet the Q would rather we not change the channel, don’t you think? There l feel better, and just so you know, 

I really don’t care if you don’t agree.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I understand with what you are saying and agree.

Several years ago, I "changed the channel" and have never gone back to QVC.  Of course, I've spent my money elsewhere, too.

I'm sure they don't care.....

Honored Contributor

I hear what you are saying. I'm the same way every time I see a post correcting grammar. We don't need the grammar police. I don't care how you spell it so long as I can read it I'm good. We are not in English class we are on a message board. LOL!!!

If you don't like it just move on.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman :  Ditto

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I understand with what you are saying and agree.

Several years ago, I "changed the channel" and have never gone back to QVC.  Of course, I've spent my money elsewhere, too.

I'm sure they don't care.....

I did the same thing.

Respected Contributor

I see what you mean but the reason people say it is because they don’t understand why someone is spending valuable  life time watching something they don’t want to watch like the channel is stuck on qvc or something.

I watch very little qvc anymore because I was wasting time watching things I have seen a gazillion times!

Edit to add I agree the response Change the channel is snarky though.🤣🤪

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 In the far past there was a time or two that I admit to saying that. When I realized how snotty it was, I stopped.

Trusted Contributor

Because there are certain posters - often ones with the most posts - who just really enjoy interjecting the snarky replys.  It helps get their post count higher, makes them feel good and shows us the kind of person they really are.  It actually has nothing to do with the original post...it is all about them.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@QVCkitty1 In the far past there was a time or two that I admit to saying that. When I realized how snotty it was, I stopped.

Me too. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@QVCkitty1 In the far past there was a time or two that I admit to saying that. When I realized how snotty it was, I stopped

@Love my grandkids 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan