Occasional Contributor

Enough with the hosts' FAKE LOUD BREATHING

I realize the hosts' job is to sell merchandise, but these hosts and guests who do this fake quick inhalation of air are annoying. The fake astonished and amazed wind s*u*c*ks are getting on my last nerve (I know. Change the channel). They breathe quickly wish a loud inhalation like they have never seen anything quite as beautifful as a lime colored set of Lock and Lock or brilliant electric toothbrush. They don't fool anyone. Please stop.
Super Contributor

Re: Enough with the hosts' FAKE LOUD BREATHING

It's all sales. Just remember everything they do is ALL about sales. (: Probably they're told to do these things to get our attention good or bad lol

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 elay said: I realize the hosts' job is to sell merchandise, but these hosts and guests who do this fake quick inhalation of air are annoying. The fake astonished and amazed wind s*u*c*ks are getting on my last nerve (I know. Change the channel). They breathe quickly wish a loud inhalation like they have never seen anything quite as beautifful as a lime colored set of Lock and Lock or brilliant electric toothbrush. They don't fool anyone. Please stop.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

How come nearly everyone that complains about the hosts is a new user?

My advice would be to find a way to deal with it or (as you said yourself), turn the channel. If the hosts tried to please every poster, they would be unable to do their jobs. Leave the selling to the experts. If it's too hard for you to watch live, then maybe online shopping would be your best bet.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

It's the same thing as when they say mmmm before they taste something.

I saw Jill eat a hotdog the other day like she had never had one.

It is called acting!

They do it to sell stuff and I doubt they will stop.

Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

Hi caligrl!!

Frequent Contributor

Hi !! long time no see!!

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 fourpawsforme said:

Hi !! long time no see!!

Good to see you and Shocked Kitty again!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Topaz Gem said:

How come nearly everyone that complains about the hosts is a new user?

My advice would be to find a way to deal with it or (as you said yourself), turn the channel. If the hosts tried to please every poster, they would be unable to do their jobs. Leave the selling to the experts. If it's too hard for you to watch live, then maybe online shopping would be your best bet.

Maybe those of us who are old users no longer watch, seldom watch, and always mute.