Respected Contributor

Enjoying the Break in the Heat!

[ Edited ]

I am enjoying every minute of this break in the heat and humidity today! In the 70s all day.  Was a nice cool 60 this morning. Tomorrow will be 55 in the AM and in the 70s during the day! If only it was not going to get close to 90 later the week Ha!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoying the Break in the Heat!

I am too.

I was actually chilled the last couple of nights when we were sitting outside.  That oppressive humidity is gone for the time being, and it's actually so pleasant out. 

I'm able to walk outside now without getting drenched with sweat (sorry if that's TMI)

Honored Contributor

We are in a bit of "cold front" ourselves this week.  The high today and tomorrow is only 90.  I am ready for October.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Yesterday we had an all day rain that broke the horrible heat. The rest of the week looks comfortable, thank goodness ! 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Im not one to wish the time away but will be happy for the Fall to get here.  If I could enjoy the summer heat I would be happy for Summer.    Fall and Winter is when I shine ha!!  Cat TongueCat Very HappyCat Wink

Honored Contributor

Yes me also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I'm one of those weirdos who isn't bothered by the heat.  My body adjusts to it very well, but last night I was chilly!  Now don't ask me how I'm doing when it gets cool outside.....because I'll be freezing!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I sat out on my patio this morning, eating breakfast and...

it was almost, dare I say...

CHILLY!!!

Respected Contributor

So am I. After lunch I will do some mowing and trimming of a few shrubs. 

Esteemed Contributor

Due to the expected cold front and rain I postponed lunch with a high school friend until Thursday. Her house is an hour away and I don’t like leaving dogs in thunder.

Dogs and I  were so glad for the cool air this morning we had a long walk before breakfast with no rain. 

They wanted out in several hours so we did another walk.

I did a few errands as clouds built up so came home and we walked again! It’s only been short walks since it’s been so hot. My old dog was like a puppy. 

I got some weeding done now it’s a gentle rain and I stood in it awhile looking up, how wonderful!

My dogs are crashed.