Super Contributor

Enjoying Rest & Relaxation in CATampa Today!

Hi ladies!!! Hope you're having a great day!

It's a day off for us in Tampa today, so we were able to sleep in this morning and just relax and enjoy the day. It felt WONDERFUL!!!! Mom and I have spent all afternoon and part of this evening at International Plaza (holy smokes the shopping is insane!!!!!) and there is everything in the entire world here! It's almost as huge as the shopping at home. My dad and hubby are at the golf course..what a shock, huh? (what a couple of losers!) Ha Ha... just kidding....just kidding. They're doing what they enjoy and that's cool! After we dropped off the guys, mom and I had a great lunch at a place called the Capital Grille (SO YUMMY!!!), and I am trying NOT to do an obscene amount of shopping, but mom isn't the greatest influence when trying to be "good". Seriously, this woman can shop me under the table any day of the week! It's been such a nice mother/daughter day for us, though. She's my best friend almost as much as she is my mom.

Anyway, we're heading back to the room pretty soon and wait for the guys to make it back. No clue yet as to what we're doing later, dinner plans, etc. I'd like to have dinner at the beach, but we'll see what the guys feel like doing. Please remember to cheer on the Gators and CATS tomorrow! UK plays at 12:15 and FL at 2:45. Oh, the UK alumni will be hosting their pre-game pep rally tomorrow morning at 10:45 (I think??) across from the Forum. This will be AWESOME!!!! The UK pep band & cheerleaders will be there too! GO CATS!!!

Chumlee: I am so sorry about Michigan St last night! It was sooooooooooo close. I thought that they were going to pull off an upset but it just didn't happen. Next year I'm sure will be a better year.

Out of here for now.....will try to check in once more tonight if I can. Luv you guys!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Go Big Blue!!!!!