Occasional Contributor

Enjoyed another Rose of Tralee with Jane Traecy

Jane's sparkling personality and all the wonderful Irish QVC  products were a joy to watch . 

Respected Contributor

Re: Enjoyed another Rose of Tralee with Jane Traecy

i enjoyed it

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

What did you buy?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too enjoyed Jane hosting Rose of Tralee.  I also watched the new host Nancy hosting.  She seems very pleasant but one could tell she was clueless about anything Irish.

Its not her fault, she should have had some training and exposure to study before the show.  

She kept calling the art of The Quiet Man the old man.  Finally someone corrected her and when the lady vendor was telling about the painted picture Nancy had no clue that it was from the movie and connected to John Wayne.

IMO this showed poor training on QVC's part.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

The rose of tralee sweaters are supposed to be a big deal but they don't ring my bell. I have no doubt that they're worth what QVC charges and the actual quality of the garments is good, but the sweaters look just plain bulky and unflattering.Does anyone else feel this way>

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

The rose of tralee sweaters are supposed to be a big deal but they don't ring my bell. I have no doubt that they're worth what QVC charges and the actual quality of the garments is good, but the sweaters look just plain bulky and unflattering.Does anyone else feel this way>

No. I have about 10 and They are very soft and comfortable. They are not bulky at all but if your heavy, they might make you feel that way. I just love mine, would have had 11 but had to turn it off last night. Hopefully I  will get another chance. They are not heavy on your body.

Valued Contributor

They are very pretty sweaters, I don;t have any yet, but I am considering getting one  They look like they will last forever if you take care of them.