Respected Contributor

Enjoy watching the cute little goats exploring the set!  Did you see that one going up and down the stairs during the earlier show?

Respected Contributor

Have always enjoyed the Beekman boys and so happy for all their successes.

QVC Customer Care

We love the baby goats!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Beekmans and their “babies” are a very welcome addition to the Q.

Honored Contributor

I actually like the guys and their goats.  I used to watch their reality show a long time ago before anyone knew who they were.

However, I do not like their chap stick stuff.  I ordered it and I hated the way it tasted.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC Small correction for the Q Monitor (not smart to do I know)......but .if you call baby goats = KIDS you'll be correct.

When we refer to our human little ones - we call them KIDS, not children.  Wonder how that got started?

Baaaaa   Baaaaa

Esteemed Contributor

Great shows, great kids, and great products!!!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I actually like the guys and their goats.  I used to watch their reality show a long time ago before anyone knew who they were.

However, I do not like their chap stick stuff.  I ordered it and I hated the way it tasted.  

@Annabellethecat66  I really liked that show and I read Josh’s book, “ The Bucolic Plague” the story of how they turned from city dwellers to farmers, and their struggles to make enough money to keep the farm going. It’s a good read if you are interested.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love all animals and the baby goats; however I don't feel the need to have live animals on air while selling their products.  Too much distraction and confusion.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I read a kindle sample of Josh’s book (the one mentioned...he’s written others) and enjoyed it.  I’ll be getting it as soon as I finish a couple others. 

Keepin' it real.