Valued Contributor

The goats and kids sure make me smile!

Respected Contributor

I love their products and use their soap in my bath, on my face, etc.  My skin looks wonderful and I really like that there is no soap scum in the tub or the soap dish.  Their body cream is fabulous too!  I hope they come back to the Q sooner than 4 months. 

I know they said that HSN is their base but I would like them here more often.  I know, I am being selfish, but I can't help myself!

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I love their products and use their soap in my bath, on my face, etc.  My skin looks wonderful and I really like that there is no soap scum in the tub or the soap dish.  Their body cream is fabulous too!  I hope they come back to the Q sooner than 4 months. 

I know they said that HSN is their base but I would like them here more often.  I know, I am being selfish, but I can't help myself!

—————————————

You might want to give HSN a try. They offer much better deals, free shipping and the hosts seem to have more fun with the boys and the goats.

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@stellabystarlight wrote:

—————————————

You might want to give HSN a try. They offer much better deals, free shipping and the hosts seem to have more fun with the boys and the goats.

@tucsongal   So true.  Last night I was going to order their face wipes and decided to check HSN first.  Saved shipping and a few cents off the wipes too.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~