Valued Contributor

@hckynutjohn  I’m so very sorry for your loss. Sending comfort to you and your wife. Our fur children are family, not like family, but family. When our last dog had to be put down my husband said, “A piece of my soul died today.” I hope in time the memories bring  you both more smiles than tears. Blessings.

Respected Contributor

Re: End of an Era ❤

[ Edited ]

I'm very sorry to learn that you lost your precious Tiny. Our pets bring us such wonderful companionship and love. It is heartbreaking to lose them. When we take a little kitten home, we

know that someday they will be gone, but knowing that does not make it any easier when that time comes.

Tiny must have brought you and your wife such happiness along with all your other pets. I'm sure that all your fur babies

were given much love and caring and had happy lives.

People who don't have pets, don't understand that they really are family to us. They are precious little beings, each with their own unique personality.

I hope that you can take solace in knowing that you gave Tiny

the best life possible, the best of care and she was happy. Now, she is no longer suffering and is with her feline family.

I hope that you can find comfort in remembering the joy she brought to you and your wife. I'm sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

John and Cindy,

My thoughts are with you . I am so sorry to hear about your kitty.

Respected Contributor

I am sad to read your post of having to say goodbye. 

We carry on our pets' memory in our hearts...and one

day smile again.

Tuxedo.jpg

@hckynutjohn 

Valued Contributor
My sincere sympathy to you and your wife on the passing of Tiny. You gave all of your cats a good, loving home for many years, and you all made each other very happy. You and your wife did a great job.
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry @hckynutjohn.

I know what a sad time this must be for both of you, with all those kitties in your family for so much of your lives together.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Sorry for your loss.  It is heartbreaking to say goodbye.

Contributor

@hckynutjohn  So sorry for your loss John, I'm crying now reading everybody's responses. Our pets are truly our family members. We have several friendly feral cats that "live & sleep" on our porch. Hubby feeds them and makes sure their "beds" are safe & good. We have little doggies too - we can not live without them. Prayers & hugs to you and your wife!!! 

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your and Cindys loss.

Honored Contributor

Re: End of an Era ❤

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohnand Cindi:

I am so sorry for your hearts breaking.  I cannot tell you how many kitties I had through my life, too.  Not all at once but always had one.  Even "kitty-sat" for the grand-kitties (and grand-dog) when DS and family would be away.  It hurt just as much when the grand-pets also passed away.

You both have been extraordinary in your love and care for all animals.

100+ Best Sympathy Quotes | Pet grief, Animals friends, Cat quotes

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh