Honored Contributor

So sorry for this (these 2) losses.  Sending gentle pet hugs to you both.  I know we'll see them again and be surrounded with all that love. 

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss 🙏

Respected Contributor

I am sorry for your loss. Kitties are such amazing creatures, they bring so much joy for the short time they are here. It is never easy.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

John and Cindy - I am SO sorry for your loss.

kitty 2.jpeg

Respected Contributor

John, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved cat.  When we first started corresponding I remember you had lots of feline companions.  It's hard to hear that of your large group, all 13 have now crossed the rainbow bridge. 

Please tell your wife I send my condolences, too. I know Jasper and Lily will help you both get through this but of course, each pet is unique and none can ever replace them.

Esteemed Contributor

Sad to see an era end.  They had a good home and are somewhere in the sun gossiping I think.  ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry and I send my condolences. These losses hurt so much.

Trusted Contributor

What a sad time for you and your wife and yet a wonderful love story between both of you and your sweet and furry companions.  How lucky your kitties were to have you and your wife as loving caregivers and "parents."

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn  John, I am so very sorry for the loss of you and your wife's special cat, Tiny.   I have had many cats and dogs but have never had one for 21 years. 

I can tell that you and your wife are especially devoted to your pets.  They are lucky to have you.  It's so very hard when you lose one of them.  I will keep you and your wife in my prayers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn : Oh my goodness. So sorry to read this. My heart is breaking for you and your wife. Thank you for sharing about your wonderful fur babies. So many precious memories.🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏