Valued Contributor

I'm feeling so fed up with my job search lately that it's getting more and more discouraging. Now I'm second-guessing the situation I experienced a few months ago at a job I took that was the job from you know where and the two women made it known to me from day one they didn't want me there and even experienced my work sabotaged. I've had some relatives say to me that I should have stuck it out and stayed with the job and spoke up to the one bully, but in my heart and gut I really felt I was doomed to be there. I still have my retail job, but it's only 3 days out of the week and even though the pay is so low, I give this job my all and feel good after I leave there. It also helps that the manager there is so nice and thanks me for my work when my shift is done each and every time. I just don't know how much longer I can live off these wages.{#emotions_dlg.sad} I did have an interview about a month ago and even though I felt it went well I didn't get the job. I was a little taken back by the attitudes that they had towards me that I was working at this retail job. I couldn't understand why such attitude when it shows I am working at a job as I continue to look for the field that I'm in. I've read some news articles on how some employers are discriminating against hiring the unemployed and those collecting unemployment (which is so wrong). What's wrong with working any job as you continue your search? Has anyone working any job experience this? I guess you can't win in this job market. Thanks everyone so much for listening!