Trusted Contributor

Re: Email from QVC about our nic name on here!

@tiny 2 wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

I had a really strange thing to happen yesterday also but not from QVC. I went to my Amazon account to check to make sure my subscribe and save cat food order was going to be on time and there was a message that said,"There is nothing in your cart, Zip, Nada!"Woman SurprisedWoman SurprisedWoman Surprised.

@tiny 2 ... Hope you get that straightened out with Amazon! Your kitty needs food !! 

@EastCoastGal 

Yes, The food came. I was just surprised that Amazon used the terms" Zip and Nada" in their communication to me. I have been doing business with them since the days when they only sold books and they always have used much more professional language.

@tiny 2 ... So glad you received your cat's food...is my first reaction...but you're right about that person using the words "Zip and Nada"!! Not a professional conversation with another adult at all!! My gosh! 

Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

I have a new phone. A few days ago l received an email from QVC that mentioned my nic name on here. I never got the chance to read it because l deleted it by mistake! Looked in deleted emails but it wasn't there! 

Did anyone here receive this email? 

@EastCoastGal 

Can't you retrieve emails that have been deleted? 

On mine, there are Old emails, Recently deleted emails, and I can search my emails for anything from QVC and they show up in order of date received, regardless of whether i've deleted them or not.   

@Tinkrbl44 ... l just looked in my recently deleted and it was there. (Category doesn't say Recently deleted though) Email has to do with someone attempting to go into my account in the Community Forums and said my nic... that if it wasn't me to let them know. 

So all is fine! Thanks Tinkrbl44 !!

I think that would prompt me to at the very least change my password.

Honored Contributor

The ones I ignore are Congratulations!  You've won blah, blah, blah.  Contests I've never entered, some places I've never shopped.