Honored Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Smart/Barzee Goes Off - Cops Called

@puttypiesmom wrote:

While it's unlikely she will hook up with another psychotic man who then forces her to do his bidding while he looks for younger prey to copulate with, she may try to contact ES to get closure which won't go over well.  

@puttypiesmom

She better not, a condition of her parole is that she has NO contact with Elizabeth or her family, in any way.

If she did, her 5 years probation would be revoked and she'd have to serve another 5 years in prison.

Of course, she's crazy so.....

Elizabeth has already said that she has gone to great measures to assure her and her family will remain safe.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

No surprise @KingstonsMom. She needs treatment not an early release.

Elizabeth was just here in PA last night speaking about this.

Completely agree. It's obvious she is not mentally healthy. Being on her own is a recipe for disaster. Mainly for herself. People like Barzee often become victims of violent crimes and abuse.

She should be committed to a mental health facility- which is where she should have been in the first place.

Respected Contributor

She's staying about 3 miles from my house.  Do you want me to go check on her?

I'm certainly not afraid of a frail 73 year old.

Super Contributor

I have a feeling this won't be the first time we'll be reading about her in the future.. 

Trusted Contributor

I have a feeling 60 Minutes will be interviewing her.  

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

So if the cops did not respond and no one answered when they cslled and no one else complained, how do we know the complaint was true? 

I wouldn't admit to calling the cops on this nutjob either, she would probably come after me!

And do what?  Have you seen her picture?  On a bad day I could outrun her.  Her only weapon is her mouth.

Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

While it's unlikely she will hook up with another psychotic man who then forces her to do his bidding while he looks for younger prey to copulate with, she may try to contact ES to get closure which won't go over well.  

@puttypiesmom

"Forced her to do her bidding"???

From Elizabeth's own words, she encouraged the rapes and sat right next to her, "touching" her, while the rapes occurred.

Elizabeth also says that she treated her like a slave and didn't hesitate to punish her for her displeasure with her.

Please don't try to turn Barzee into a victim, she clearly was not.

She's just as sick as he is, she just made a sweet plea deal.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@puttypiesmom

"Forced her to do her bidding"???

From Elizabeth's own words, she encouraged the rapes and sat right next to her, "touching" her, while the rapes occurred.

Elizabeth also says that she treated her like a slave and didn't hesitate to punish her for her displeasure with her.

Please don't try to turn Barzee into a victim, she clearly was not.

She's just as sick as he is, she just made a sweet plea deal.

Ok.  I thought she too was a victim on some level.  My mistake. 

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

She's staying about 3 miles from my house.  Do you want me to go check on her?

I'm certainly not afraid of a frail 73 year old.

@Scooby Doo

Hopefully she doesn't have a weapon behind her back, ya' never know with crazy people.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper who was just released spent her first night of freedom going off the rails ... so much so, cops were called ... TMZ has learned.

Wanda Barzee spent Wednesday night at a Salt Lake City hotel and, according to a guest staying in an adjacent room, Barzee went on a religious tirade. We're told she was wailing religious scripture at the top of her lungs.

The guest also says Barzee was loudly praising Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism. 

A law enforcement source tells us a call came in to dispatch from a guest at the hotel, but when officers tried to call the complainant back, no one responded. They did not send a unit to check it out.

We're told there was also a call to police for a media disturbance outside the hotel -- and officers did respond to that -- asking reporters to back away from the property.

Barzee was released from prison Wednesday after serving 15 years. 

Not long after Barzee's release, Elizabeth reacted on Instagram saying, "Without [a] doubt the past few weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotion ... May we all remain vigilant in watching over our families, friends, and community from anyone who would seek to hurt or take advantage."

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/20/elizabeth-smart-kidnapper-wanda-barzee-prison-release-cops-called/

"The guest also says Barzee was loudly praising Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism."    If that's a crime, most of the people who live here are violating the law.