Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Hasseibeck leaving Fox News

@BradyW wrote:

She spent several years on The View.

People who "would never watch Fox News" should.  You might learn something all of the others won't tell you.

Now that's funny.

Respected Contributor

how old are her children now?  If someone needs to be at a home mother to "make this country great again" (I loathe that catchphrase), what about all of the working mom's who care and nuture their children?  Isn't Megan Kelly a mom?  Is she part of the downfall of America?

If EH was so concerned with her children, why wasn't she there when they were small, as those are the years that they are impressionable? 

She had the money to have someone care for her children, while she worked.  Many women have done this as well - and unlike EH, they HAVE to work. EH didn't have to work after the View - I am sure she had enough money to stay at home - if that is what she really wanted to do

I don't care if she wanted to work or stay at home, but to insult working moms and think they are the downfall of America is just plain stupid.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

oh and someone whose claim to fame was eating worms on a "reality show" isn't my idea of a role model.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

@Deb1010again wrote:

What's your opinion?   Supposedly it's to spend more time with family but word on the street is she was forced out.  Will you miss her?

No, not at all. Couple more should go too

Honored Contributor

Wishing her the best of luck.  Perhaps new broadcasting opportunities will be offered in the future.

Valued Contributor

Becoming controversial and off topic.