Esteemed Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Hasseibeck leaving Fox News

@Deb1010again wrote:

What's your opinion?   Supposedly it's to spend more time with family but word on the street is she was forced out.  Will you miss her?

I won't miss her.  She doesn't fit in w/Steve & Brian.  She never seemed comfortable and she always has that monitor in her lap and reads from it like we are not important.  I don't think it is very professional to not look at the camera when reporting.  

Honored Contributor

She has made a decision to stay home and raise her children, to be home for them, and to share in their lives. She is such a classy and wise lady. A loving family with a mom and dad is what she clearly wants for her children.

HOW DARE SHE?

God bless Elisabeth, Tim, and their  3 adorable children. If only more people would follow their example, maybe we could make this country great again.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

She's one of the most obnoxious people I've ever seen.    Can't stand her.

I  think I remember her on  The View? She always had that religious righteous attitude that just stunk. She never got along with anyone on the panel who was not Christian. Good riddance to her getting off the air for good.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I always liked Elizabeth, but can't stand to watch Fox and Friends since she took over for Gretchen. I can't really describe it but she seems stiff, uncomfortable, and confrontational.

I really loved Gretchen in that time slot, and I miss Alisyn Camerota since she moved over to CNN. 

I used to have Fox News on often, but totally skip their morning show these days.

Esteemed Contributor

Elizabeth has a number of serious health problems including one that is difficult to live with but she is leaving to be with her children and husband.  She is very well thought of on the network and they tried to accommodate her with a reduced schedule but she turned it down.  A good friend is an executive producer at Fox tho not with her show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I'd love to see that position go to Anna Coinman. I don't know how her last name is spelled. She is a breath of fresh air and genuine to me each time I see her, she has a great smile!

I think it might be Anna in the running but she just got married so maybe she may not want a steady early spot....love when she does the Christmas segment from her family's Christmas store back home.  She has a lovely family, loving and it reflects in her personality.   I am thinking Kimberly Gilfoyle may be in the running, except she is brunette Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@June222 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I  think I remember her on  The View? She always had that religious righteous attitude that just stunk. She never got along with anyone on the panel who was not Christian. Good riddance to her getting off the air for good.

She is a conservative and since she was outnumbered by liberals, it was an attempt for balance but that show has never been balanced in mind nor views. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

She has made a decision to stay home and raise her children, to be home for them, and to share in their lives. She is such a classy and wise lady. A loving family with a mom and dad is what she clearly wants for her children.

HOW DARE SHE?

God bless Elisabeth, Tim, and their  3 adorable children. If only more people would follow their example, maybe we could make this country great again.

I don't think anyone is coming across like that - that's kind of unfair of you IMO.

There was just speculation whether it was really a voluntary decision on her part or not and Greenhouse's post contends not.

IMO she was never the sharpest knife in the pack.  She just never comes across to me as smart as a lot of the other women on that station.  So I won't  miss her and hope Foxnews comes up with a sharper person to take her place.

Respected Contributor

I have met her and she is sweet and genuine in person. It was in the city and my daughter happened to be in with me. She suffers from Celiac disease as does Elizabeth. She was very gracious and the two of them talked about the disease they share as if they were old friends. It is a scary disease that can effect so many aspects of your life including making you very susceptible to cancerous tumours as well as your personality and emotions.  People do not seem to realize how debilitating the disease is. It is not a diet fad. I wish her the best and I hope her health improves.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greenhouse wrote:

@June222 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

She is a conservative and since she was outnumbered by liberals, it was an attempt for balance but that show has never been balanced in mind nor views. 

Oh, please ..........   It wasn't just that she was a conservative.   Her self righteous, holier than thou and downright RUDE demeanor is what did her in.    

I think her "needing to be with her children" is just a smoke screen ....  don't her kids leave for school in the morning?