Honored Contributor

Elise just posted she is on tonight with Shawn!

YAY! She is still here.......She just posted she is on at 9p with Shawn! I am so happy for her.....

Super Contributor

Re: Elise just posted she is on tonight with Shawn!

I'm happy to hear that. I really like Elise and feel that she's not on enough. She's professional, friendly, energetic (but not overly so). Good news!

Valued Contributor

Sorry, but refresh my mind on who Elise is, please

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@matty liz wrote:

Sorry, but refresh my mind on who Elise is, please

https://www.qvc.com/content/hosts/qvc-elise-ivy.html

Esteemed Contributor

She was on it a few weeks before they gave the slot to Antonella. I always thought she was a better fit merely because she had spent a year+ on the now defunct beauty channel. Because of that move, I don’t think many people got to know her on the regular Q. Hopefully she will find a following and get more Q hours. I find her likable.
Respected Contributor

Does this mean Elise is still here?  I love her, I think she is such a sweetheart, professional, does not act silly, go on about her personal life, do those stupid dances like Jane T. is doing lately whidh I find beyond annoying.  Elise is one of the best hosts and I am thrilled she is still here.  

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Does this mean Elise is still here?  I love her, I think she is such a sweetheart, professional, does not act silly, go on about her personal life, do those stupid dances like Jane T. is doing lately whidh I find beyond annoying.  Elise is one of the best hosts and I am thrilled she is still here.  

She is very professional which is more than I can say for some.

Respected Contributor

I really like Elise and I do hope they give her more time on air. I wish she did her own beauty show. She’s really sweet and speaks well. 😊

Trusted Contributor

Elise is a great host.  She gives clear product info and has a very pleasant demeanor.  I hope she gets more air time.

Frequent Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I really like Elise and I do hope they give her more time on air. I wish she did her own beauty show. She’s really sweet and speaks well. 😊

I agree 100%. She needs to be the face of the beauty shows.  Like Amy Morrison on HSN, she's well put-together, interacts with the OAPs with respect and focuses on the products. Hopefully QVC will see what a delightful host she is and give her some prime time slots.