Respected Contributor

Elise Still Employed

[ Edited ]

Despite the rumors, Elise Ivy is co-hosting Shawn saves Christmas tonight. I like Elise so happy for her. She responded so well when Shawn asked her why she doesn't have a Christmas tree. "I'm Jewish, Shawn." So there's that.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Despite the rumors, Elise Ivy is co-hosting Shawn saves Christma. I like Elise so happy for her. She responded so well when Shawn asked her why she doesn't have a Christmas tree. "I'm Jewish, Shawn." So there's that.

She seems nice , it's a shame she is on with Shawn.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I wish that Shawn would think sometimes before she opens her mouth. 

Honored Contributor

I had no idea who Elise was, looked her up.  Never saw her before.

Was surprised to see the others that were let go, still up on the host page.

I guess they were selling/showing Christmas trees and the mention came up?

I like Shawn. 

Contributor

Shawn was just selling the Snoopy throws and calling Snoopy's sidekick Tweety instead of Woodstock.  Really?!?!

Trusted Contributor

I like the presentations by Elise Ivy. Glad she's not leaving.

Frequent Contributor

Would think that Shawn would do some homework before a show. Reason for the glasses, is when she is live is the first time she reads the product information cards. It is soooooo evident. QVC is just a place for Shawn to play and act like a child.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Despite the rumors, Elise Ivy is co-hosting Shawn saves Christmas tonight. I like Elise so happy for her. She responded so well when Shawn asked her why she doesn't have a Christmas tree. "I'm Jewish, Shawn." So there's that.

What's the big deal.  Elise brought it up that she does not have an Xmas tree.  What else would you say but simply "why not?"  And she responded with the reason.  So there's what?  

And the Shawn haters begin.

Esteemed Contributor

Why did you all do this to me? Wanted to see who´s Elise and turn to the channel and saw someone with some oversized white glasses. I had to switch because it tramatized me.

Was that Elise? Didn´t get a good look.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

What's the big deal.  Elise brought it up that she does not have an Xmas tree.  What else would you say but simply "why not?"  And she responded with the reason.  So there's what?  

And the Shawn haters begin.

@rms1954, I would have said ¨Oh really¨ and let the other person say why lol. But that´s just me.