Esteemed Contributor

Elementary school is in session....

That's all - have a great day! 

Dancing Kitten animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

Re: Elementary school is in session....

Wow, nice slam at people who apparently are not following your rules.

Honored Contributor

QVC's rules. The Forum rules. The rules the Moderators use to guide and govern (and delete). Nothing here is yours, mine, or ours, unless the ours is QVC.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Like the post. Kitten sooooo cute. LOL good sense of humor.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad some of you took my post here in the spirit it was meant... I can't believe that "discussion" is still going on. Looking at the pages and pages of posts from the outside instead of the inside, some of it (not all) actually does look like grade school - some of it makes some very good points.  

It's almost funny that my original post had nothing to do with the SSM topic... Kitten Confused animated emoticon

ETA: Now that I look back, it's not that funny... it actually didn't even get off the first page before it turned into a whole thread about that instead of what I posted about, but it proved some of what I said is happening here, one of which is derailing threads.  Oh well, guess I've learned a lesson from this... it will probably be a while before I start a "discussion" again.  

Honored Contributor

Don't be shy about starting a discussion; the people who were trying to derail the thread were not interested in 'discussion' but 'discord'.

Best to post around those who try to derail discussions and ignore their 'good intentions'. TIC

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I sure hope not.  I'm not ready yet!

I teach - what's your superpower?
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Don't be shy about starting a discussion; the people who were trying to derail the thread were not interested in 'discussion' but 'discord'.

Best to post around those who try to derail discussions and ignore their 'good intentions'. TIC

I so agree with you. I wonder whether I'm the only who thinks that some are trying not just to derail a thread but to bring down the forums altogether for some inexplicable reason. Certainly the consistent baiting points in that direction.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Trying, they certainly are. Succeeding, not so much. Thankfully, the moderators are tough cookies :-)
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

moonchilde wrote:
Trying, they certainly are. Succeeding, not so much. Thankfully, the moderators are tough cookies :-)

I agree... I am certainly appreciating the way the moderators are handling the boards lately. Smiley Happy