Esteemed Contributor

Eewww, shoe camera used to photograph under womens' skirts!

Today's hometown paper has a story about a 36-year-old high school teacher arrested last Friday for taking pictures under women's skirts and dresses with a shoe cam. Caught by an observant grocery store employee who called the police. Guy resigned the day he was arrested. Cops said his computer records indicated he had been doing this for two YEARS! Said there was no evidence that he had done it to juveniles, but how would you know? What is wrong with people? Guess it makes a good case for never going commando if you're wearing a skirt!
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eewww, shoe camera used to photograph under womens' skirts!

Gross! Although you have to wonder why he would bother, with the amount of p*rn on the internet these days....I guess the sneaky aspect is part of the thrill.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:
Today's hometown paper has a story about a 36-year-old high school teacher arrested last Friday for taking pictures under women's skirts and dresses with a shoe cam. Caught by an observant grocery store employee who called the police. Guy resigned the day he was arrested. Cops said his computer records indicated he had been doing this for two YEARS! Said there was no evidence that he had done it to juveniles, but how would you know? What is wrong with people? Guess it makes a good case for never going commando if you're wearing a skirt!

@MaggieMack

We have a similar story, except the dude is 38 and works for the Department of Aging.

Respected Contributor

It's pretty disgusting, but nothing new.  Been going on for years.  I can remember something similar when I was in high school, and that's back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.  Sick, but not original!

Honored Contributor

This has been going on for ages, unfortunately. Many states now have laws against it, but not all do. The Texas law against upskirt photography was declared "too broad" by a judge and now it's only illegal in a restroom or a dressing room. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
It is legal in most states. He will get off with a slap on the wrist.....back to doing it to his hearts content.
Esteemed Contributor

Geez, out here shoe cameras have been around since more than 15 years ago.  Guys must be real creeps to have to do things like that.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

I'm at the point in life where nothing surprises me anymore, yet darned near everything makes me sick.  Back in the day, we had a HS teacher who was forever dropping pencils in front of girls' desks and taking forever to pick them up.  Pervs will be among us for a long time.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

MaggieMack,

I went to a Cathlolic Grade School in the 1940's. I can remember us boys talking about putting a mirror on the front-top of our shoes. Technology has advanced, but it seems like some of "things" remain the same.

I don't even think most of us boys even knew why we were so curious, I didn't. I am thinking someone my age, with an older brother, said something and it made the rounds. I knew what little money we had, no way was I going to spend it on a mirror.

Back then I think it was curiousity along with doing a "no no" and getting away it. Nowadays? With all of the websites that are available? As a male, I don't get it. I do know that individuals are different in how go about reaching euphoria, I guess.

Unless these video's are used to blackmail or for an "I'll show you"? Why any "normal" adult male would risk so much for?

I apologize to all the ladies for male creatures such as this. I am glad he got caught and hope he pays dearly for his actions.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I think Don Adams had a shoe phone and a shoe camera on Get Smart!  LOL