Contributor

Re: Eewww, shoe camera used to photograph under womens' skirts!

In the old days boys use to put a mirror on their shoe to look up your dress/skirt. That is  one of the reasons why I wore shorts underneath my skirts. I am really surprised that a teacher is doing this. What a pig!

Honored Contributor

With today's "junior" fashions..........a mirror would hardly be needed

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

MaggieMack,

I went to a Cathlolic Grade School in the 1940's. I can remember us boys talking about putting a mirror on the front-top of our shoes. Technology has advanced, but it seems like some of "things" remain the same.

I don't even think most of us boys even knew why we were so curious, I didn't. I am thinking someone my age, with an older brother, said something and it made the rounds. I knew what little money we had, no way was I going to spend it on a mirror.

Back then I think it was curiousity along with doing a "no no" and getting away it. Nowadays? With all of the websites that are available? As a male, I don't get it. I do know that individuals are different in how go about reaching euphoria, I guess.

Unless these video's are used to blackmail or for an "I'll show you"? Why any "normal" adult male would risk so much for?

I apologize to all the ladies for male creatures such as this. I am glad he got caught and hope he pays dearly for his actions.

You are one guy, John, who more than makes up for these perverts. :cathappy: