Honored Contributor

Re: Echo of the Dreamer jewelry....does anyone remember this?

ECHO OF THE DREAMER also has a facebook page with recent posts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Sue98,  I thought her jewelry was very pretty.  As @sunshine45 mentioned there's an active Facebook page.   We're not supposed to post links to sites selling merchandise, but if you'll search for "Echo of the Dreamer Facebook" you'll find it.   And in her Facebook "About" info there's a link to her website.   I hope that helps!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

Her jewellery is beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@Sue98  I saw her either last week or this week.  Don't remember what the show was called.  Also, I was not able to watch because I had to run out.  But because she has been one of my favorite designers I remembered her.  Perhaps if you call?

Re: Echo of the Dreamer jewelry....does anyone remember this?[ New ]

@CLEM wrote:

I have recently seen her on Evine. 

I just looked on Evine's website, and I don't see any of her jewelry.  Can you tell me when you last saw her?

Honored Contributor

@Sue98 - Yes! I have a beautiful pendant that is blue and white enamel with a blue topaz stone in the middle......reminds me of the Greek Islands!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G