Trusted Contributor

Echo of the Dreamer jewelry....does anyone remember this?

I believe Margaret Thurman was the owner (or maybe just the vendor) of this line of jewelry.  I loved some of the rings.  I have been searching online for this jewelry, and I am finding very little information and/or things to buy.

Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Echo of the Dreamer jewelry....does anyone remember this?

I do remember. She had some beautiful and unique pieces. Very pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I love Margaret's jewelry. Just Google Echo of the Dreamer. You will find their site and others.
Trusted Contributor

I have a bracelet I never wore that I need to sell at some point.  It's somewhere in a box.  Lol

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Respected Contributor

I do remember that line. Never bought any pieces of hers - but, her designs were definitely pretty and different - just not for me. I also remember her being a very nice woman who acted like she really loved what she did. Everything it seemed,  had meaning to her of some sort. She definitely was creative.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

I have recently seen her on Evine. 

Respected Contributor

have you looked at the "bay"??

Honored Contributor

I bought a silver and turquoise beaded necklace from that line, the links tarnished horribly and it's almost imposible to clean. I don't want to use spray cleaner on the silver because of the beads.

Trusted Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

I have recently seen her on Evine. 

I just looked on Evine's website, and I don't see any of her jewelry.  Can you tell me when you last saw her?

Honored Contributor

i have a few of her rings and they are beautiful. i especially love her flower rings.

if you are looking to buy or sell echo of a dreamer jewelry, you should check out the facebook group STERLING DESIGNER GALLERY BUY, SELL, & CHAT.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein