Trusted Contributor

Echo Show TSV-they fouled up my order. Anyone else ever have this issue?

I ordered 2 of these TSVs, great price with the special outlet plug, which were shipped out on the 27th.  My box contained 1 in the wrong color.  Apparently the Ontario, Ca warehouse put my label on the wrong box as my slip does show both units were to be sent in the same shipping box. These were my present to me and my plan was to give one to my daughter so that I could see my one month old grandaughter onscreen more frequently.  I do not have an iphone so cannot do facetime.  Customer service rep-very nice-tried to help this morning. She advised me to keep the white one for now and call back every week to see if more stock comes in.  Umm-shouldn't QVC have a better plan in progress.  They goofed bigtime. They do have a different configuration online but it is on waitlist. I am beyond disappointed.  I know these things can happen-however, I feel that the Q could have me on a different list to ship out to customers in this situation. Again, not complaining about the customer service lady.  She was trying to help.  I just want my order. 

Mods, can you help?

Wonder if the person who received my 2 will be honest and return the one.

Regular Contributor

Re: Echo Show TSV-they fouled up my order. Anyone else ever have this issue?

[ Edited ]

Hope the Q Team can help!

Super Contributor

@kjae

I also ordered 2 of the TSV and they went on wait list but came back and were shipped out the 29th.  I live not too far from Ontario, CA and wonder why mine were shipped out from PA instead of CA?  Also hope my USPS carrier doesn't just drop them "close" to the door.  He never rings the bell or knocks to let me know I have a package and sometimes I find it late at night when I get an email saying my package was delivered.  I live on a corner and front door is in plain sight of all who drive by.  Keeping fingers crossed they arrive soon and I am home to get them.

QVC Customer Care

@kjae wrote:

I ordered 2 of these TSVs, great price with the special outlet plug, which were shipped out on the 27th.  My box contained 1 in the wrong color.  Apparently the Ontario, Ca warehouse put my label on the wrong box as my slip does show both units were to be sent in the same shipping box. These were my present to me and my plan was to give one to my daughter so that I could see my one month old grandaughter onscreen more frequently.  I do not have an iphone so cannot do facetime.  Customer service rep-very nice-tried to help this morning. She advised me to keep the white one for now and call back every week to see if more stock comes in.  Umm-shouldn't QVC have a better plan in progress.  They goofed bigtime. They do have a different configuration online but it is on waitlist. I am beyond disappointed.  I know these things can happen-however, I feel that the Q could have me on a different list to ship out to customers in this situation. Again, not complaining about the customer service lady.  She was trying to help.  I just want my order. 

Mods, can you help?

Hi @kjae I'm very sorry that happened. I did check the order and it has been handled correctly by our phone representative. Wish we could help more but unfortunately this item has completely sold out. I'm very sorry that we have disappointed you. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

@kjaeI didn't know QVC even had a warehouse in CA -  thought that was the reason orders going to CA were so slow compared to here on the East Coast. 

Occasional Visitor

I also ordered multiple Echo Shows mainly so that our family could all keep in touch with the video option. My grandson is 2 and has family that lives in another state and this would’ve been ideal. I ordered 3 from the TSV and ordered it early on in the day. For some reason only 1 was shipped. Even though the packing list said 3. It took me 2 days with multiple calls to QVC to even get a supervisor to call me back. First girl I spoke with really could care less and her only suggestion was “Well, I can refund your money for you for the other 2 but that’s all” WOW! Finally a supervisor called and was more helpful and worked out a deal to put me on the Waitlist. Very frustrating since there will be nothing included in the bundle like the TSV had. Less than a week before Christmas and I’ve yet to hear anything. I don’t understand how QVC continued to sell the product throughout the day when there was not sufficient inventory? The initial response to my problem was to refund my money! And I was supposed to be satisfied with not having to pay for something I didn’t receive. Very poor customer service on QVC’s part towards any customer especially one who’s been shopping with you for decades. I can’t imagine that they are not able to fulfill my order as well as the others that were handled improperly. There are Echo Shows everywhere! Maybe not as reasonably priced but that was QVC’s offer. Now a few days before Christmas I have to scramble for a Plan B since it seems I will not be getting my order as promised. Very disappointing 

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Mods, can you help?

@kjae, Amazon is selling the Echo Show for $149.99 I think without the plug.