Respected Contributor

I ordered a small item from Ebay on June 21 and received it on June 22.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it on my porch.

Honored Contributor

I ordered fidget spinners from the west coast (I'm on the east coast) and they arrived in 2 days.  I also ordered some from Amazon and Amazon took 3 days (and the shipper was on the east coast).

Sometimes Priority Mail actually works better than UPS.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

That happened to me once.  Turned out the shipper lived in the next town.

Respected Contributor

I had a fast shipping experience this week, too. I ordered some bras from Dillards at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday. At 10:00 the next morning they were on my doorstep. I couldn't believe it!!! Another interesting part of this was that I tried to order the items a couple weeks ago but they did not have my size in the color I wanted. I was told they would let me know via email when they got more inventory. And that I would receive free shipping on the order if I placed it within seven days of getting the notification that the item was back in stock. That's exactly what happened. Not only did I get free shipping but my order arrived in 19 hours. WOW!   

Honored Contributor

I have ordered many items off of ebay and super fast ship is wonderful.

I recently had to cancel an order. i ordered it on sunday , waited 1 week nothing, waited another 3 days before I sent a note to seller, cancelling the order. don't know why the hold up,she got back to me within 1 hour when i told her to cancel the original order.

I am also waiting on 1 order that was shipped but still has not arrived yet. 

Frequent Contributor

I love ebay!  Ordered items arrive quickly and most sellers are willing to work with you if there is a problem.  There always seems to be many choices of whatever you're looking for and several have free shipping. It's a win win!!

Valued Contributor

EBay, and Amazon are amazing.  

Honored Contributor

I purchased a brand new camera on ebay at a savings of $60 off even Amazon's price. It was shipped free and received in 3 days. No complaints!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@jeffie24 wrote:

I love ebay!  Ordered items arrive quickly and most sellers are willing to work with you if there is a problem.  There always seems to be many choices of whatever you're looking for and several have free shipping. It's a win win!!

How can you say it's E-Bay?   It's the seller that actually packs it and mails it via the post office, if you don't pay immediately (and a lot of people don't), of course the service won't be fast.

Shipping is expensive as a seller using E-Bay so of course some sellers are willing to eat those costs but there's a point why even bother selling on E-Bay, E-Bay takes a cut once a month and the shipping takes a bite of it too. 

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@jeffie24 wrote:

How can you say it's E-Bay?   It's the seller that actually packs it and mails it via the post office, if you don't pay immediately (and a lot of people don't), of course the service won't be fast.

Shipping is expensive as a seller using E-Bay so of course some sellers are willing to eat those costs but there's a point why even bother selling on E-Bay, E-Bay takes a cut once a month and the shipping takes a bite of it too. 

@Just Bling, of course, you're right,  I should have praised the vendor on E bay.  The vendor is the one who shipped it quickly.