Honored Contributor

Re: Ebay Issues....Groan!!

[ Edited ]

Ive never had a problem with Ebay and I use both my laptop and phone and I use the same browser.....I guess Im just lucky..... Ive had to verify myself on Amazon before using differnt devices for ordering....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@ECBG 

That's frustrating!  I've sold on Ebay for 26 years and use laptops, a PC, cell phone and tablets and havent had the lockout issue.

Have you tried calling them?  It should only take them a few minutes to call you back after you click on the Help & Contact button.

@rockygems123   As far as I know, there is no way to call any longer, and because there is no way of contacting ebay, it is no longer user friendly.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Ebay just isn't as user-friendly as it used to be!

Twice in the past year I have sold something on Ebay, sent it out First Class Mail with tracking, and the packages got mis-routed or temporarily lost.  You could follow the tracking sequence, so there was no doubt that it had been mailed.

Nevertheless, Ebay put a "hold" on my funds for the amount of the sale while things got sorted out!   

WHY would Ebay think I had anything to do with the USPS, or my money should be held hostage because of their delivery issues???   I have NOTHING to do with how the post office delivers ... but they thought it was okay to "blame" me and put a hold on my funds?

To me, it made no sense whatsoever!  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I was able to sign in last night!  I had offered a price and the seller emailed me.  I got in through the email!

Who ever wrote their software........just won't go there!