Respected Contributor

Re: Ebates vs Mr. Rebates FYI

I was shocked to see QVC at 1% on Mr. Rebates.  It seems like they were at 5% for the longest time when I first joined, now they've been steadily going down.  I never thought they'd go down that low, though.  HSN has gone down too, but only to 3%.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get huge checks from mr rebates.  I was so mad when nordie dropped out of the program. Half my check went.  But kate spade and neimans always have 5% or more.  Qvc is a joke.  1% AND you have to watch they even report your purchase.  Qvc is the only vendor I have trouble with.  I would say I have trouble with 1/3 my purchases from them.  It is too much work to challenge the purchase for 1%, but I have before.  Made a 1000 dollar purchase.  There was my click, and I made a purchase.  The time correlated exactly.  I emailed mr rebates after I waited the 30 days  I got the 10 buck after mrrebates contacted qvc, but geesh what cheap skates.  Not mrrebates,  qvc!!! 😬😾

Honored Contributor

$10 Bonus Offer still in effect, but the % has been lowered down to 1%.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget to check Topcashback. I get the best rebates from them consistently. I rarely use ebates at all. Mr. Rebates is my second best earner

Honored Contributor

Top Cash Back is now giving 2% back from the Q.