Occasional Contributor

Thank you for this. Yes it's my first order and they hit my bank account with a hold but almost going on 24 hrs with nothing. Other than seeing a pending charge on my bank account I still have nothing showing up in order status.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Easy pay run around?

[ Edited ]

Update from a live chat session. Basically they are having issues with first time users.

..which is odd. I have to wait for the pending charge to drop off my account then call CS to reorder everything. 

This morning when I did live chat they could see the easy pay charge etc told me to be patient. I feel like I could go back to live chat get someone else who will tell me something different.

Occasional Contributor

Final update...sent an email to the one provided. Got a response that the order didn't go through and would need to reorder. So I done that and got a confirmation email. Then 1 am cst I get another confirmation email from the order that didn't go through. Long story short....I'm out. They now have a hold on my account for couple hundred which I know I get back but still.  I've cancelled both orders and walking away from this zoo.

To those that responded and offered me help ty very much. Have a happy Thanksgiving and holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't believe it when they say no interest or fees.  That is only if you pay in full before another billing cycle begins.  Synchrony Bank 24.99% interest per month.