Occasional Contributor

So I got ahold of someone through chat this morning. I did an easy pay early in the morning. I've never received a confirmation email or is it showing up in my orders. I'm new here first order and when I chatted with this person they said wait several more hours and the system will update.

Hours have passed since I ordered the item. Got to chat with someone else who then said you won't see anything in your orders or even get an email until the hold on my card goes through 24-48 hours. Seem every odd to me anyone that has bought 

frequently confirm which version is the real one?

Respected Contributor

Re: Easy pay run around?

[ Edited ]

@ChuckyDiesel: Scroll to the top of the webpage, click on My Account drop menu, then click on Order Status tab. Your order info should be there.  Welcome to the boards!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Your'e fine.  Sometimes it takes a couple days.

Occasional Contributor

Ya that's one of the problems it's not there. Says I have nothing the comment believe w said to wait so that's what I'll do! Ty all

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

Your'e fine.  Sometimes it takes a couple days.

@meem120.  In all my 30+ years of placing orders, I never had one take a couple days to show up; on rare occasions maybe 2 hours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Perhaps I read it wrong.  I thought she said it had been a couple hours since she purchased the item and her easy pay had not shown up yet???  

Honored Contributor

@meem120. I assume she didn't receive an order confirmation.  Just recently another poster said her easy pay hadn't be e n approved.  Maybe people don't realize that easy pay is automatic.  If they accept your order, you get easy pay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ChuckyDiesel 

Do I understand correctly that this is your first order with QVC?  And you are saying that you have gotten no email confirmation of that order nor do you have it showing in your account information?

Sometimes it does take a few hours for an order to show in your account, and I have had the rare occasion to not get an email confirmation until the following day.  However, those are not the norm.

If this is your first order and it happened to be for a large ticket item (for instance, a computer), I believe it is customary for QVC to have to confirm your method of payment before they start processing for shipment.  People have posted here that happens.  However, they've never said that they don't get any type of order confirmation before.

You can email the moderators of this forum about your concerns, if you'd like.  Often, they can check the order for you and give you more information than customer service.  Send an email with the order number, item number and other pertinent information to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  They are usually quite prompt in their replies, but with the holiday tomorrow it may take longer.

I hope you can get your questions answered.  And welcome to the forum!

Contributor

Perhaps you did not press the Place Order button. I have done that a few times lately.

Respected Contributor

I ordered something recently early in the morning and two hours later I noticed I did not have an E-Mail confirmation nor was it in my order history.  I never had that happen before. I called CS and she said I did not place an order and the computers were not lagging behind.  So I thought maybe I goofed and didn’t really place the order so I ordered again and got a confirmation right away.  Well the following morning I got a confirmation for the first order.  So if I were you I would wait because now I will have to return one of the orders because of course it couldn’t be cancelled.