Super Contributor
Help!! My expays have been a problem since March 2nd!! QVC doesn't take ezpays from bank. When I complain, they take a few out and then they sit there, until eventually going to late payments status. I've talked to CS and even CS Supervisors, but it's still messed up!! Anybody know of an email address where I could get this resolved? I cannot buy anything since there's always orders in late payment status....which is a blessing in disguise! Thank you in advance for any information you can give me!!
Trusted Contributor

@Dineen74 wrote:
Help!! My expays have been a problem since March 2nd!! QVC doesn't take ezpays from bank. When I complain, they take a few out and then they sit there, until eventually going to late payments status. I've talked to CS and even CS Supervisors, but it's still messed up!! Anybody know of an email address where I could get this resolved? I cannot buy anything since there's always orders in late payment status....which is a blessing in disguise! Thank you in advance for any information you can give me!!

Try emailing the the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com
They are absolutely wonderful amd quick to respond amd really take the time to resolve your issues.

Good Luck

Esteemed Contributor

@Dineen74 wrote:

@Dineen74  hope the problem would be solved soon. The email address to the Social Team is QVCSocialteam@QVC.com.

Hope they can help.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12  you and I posted at the same time.

Honored Contributor

You didn't tell us what qvc said about the problem and the money sitting isnt clear.  It could be a problem with your bank.  I say this because I have our condo fee taken from my checking account.  I always have a good amount of money in checking. In February I got an email about late condo fees

It turned that my bank didn't process the December payment.  The bank customer rep didn't know why that happened but he did manually process the payment.  

Frequent Contributor

Check to make sure the CC you used did not expire, and if it did update with new expire date, or check with your bank.

Honored Contributor

@Dineen74  Simple solution...DO NOT USE EASYPAY!  I call it the EASY PAY TRAP.

I quit using it years ago...best decision I ever made.  If you can not pay in full DO NOT BUY IT. 

Super Contributor

I use Easy Pay all the time with no problem...Not sure what the problem could be on your end

Super Contributor
I have contacted my bank and it's clear on their end. QVC has said the following; it's on our end, someone is working on that, we don't know. I've been contacting them since March 2, 2022 with no results. I've also sent emails to the one a few of you provide. I now have 31 ezpays on late payments status. I really don't know what to do.
Esteemed Contributor

@Dineen74 wrote:
I have contacted my bank and it's clear on their end. QVC has said the following; it's on our end, someone is working on that, we don't know. I've been contacting them since March 2, 2022 with no results. I've also sent emails to the one a few of you provide. I now have 31 ezpays on late payments status. I really don't know what to do.

You know when they are due. You could go into your account and pay them manually. Do you know how to access your account and make the payments? This will clear up all your overdue payments. 31 easy pays is quite a bit behind. Take control moving forward.