Honored Contributor

Re: ~ Easter means forgiveness ~

On 3/27/2015 lifeisgood said:

What an inspiring message dooB's....and beautifully written, as are all of your incredibly inspirational posts.

You inspire the best in everyone around you.....{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thanks, LiG! How kind of you to say that. Right back atcha, because I believe you're a positive influence on all those who see your words.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Awesome post dooBs. I tend to like myself and don't want to hold in anger or grudges because that only hurts me. It's not always easy, but it is necessary to "Let It Go!" for my own well being.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful post. I don't post with you often dooBdoo but whenever I see your nic I get a good feeling. You know how that is, seeing a nic and getting an instant feeling? I always get a very good feeling from yours, meaning somewhere along the line we've crossed paths and I've been impressed.

I wish QVC could pin this post to the top of every single forum, it's so wise and well put and wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

I have no unresolved issues with you or anyone here, thankfully. I pray that those who are harboring any ill will can make peace within and with one another. I wish the entire community a wonderful Easter Season.

Trusted Contributor

I thought this type of thing was against Community Standards ???

Contributor

dooBdoo, thank you for this inspiring post. In The Lord's Prayer, we pray "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us". We know this, but often we forget that this is what we are supposed to do.

Easter is a celebration of Jesus' rising from the tomb and giving all of us life through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. We are forgiven of our sins, and we are told to forgive others.

May each of you experience that glorious feeling of rebirth and forgiveness this Easter.

Trusted Contributor

I really never fully understood the whole forgiveness thing, until I experienced it myself. I recently took the opportunity to forgive someone for some long held grudges. Even though they didn't offer an apology in return, it didn't matter.

It was like a weight was removed from my heart and the feeling was enormous. It felt like my soul had been regenerated. I absolutely never thought it would feel this way.

Forgiveness really is essential for your mental and physical health. When you don't forgive, you allow that person to have too much power over your life.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

Very nice, it isn't always easy, but in order for us to receive forgives, we must forgive.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 only shops online said:

I really never fully understood the whole forgiveness thing, until I experienced it myself. I recently took the opportunity to forgive someone for some long held grudges. Even though they didn't offer an apology in return, it didn't matter.

It was like a weight was removed from my heart and the feeling was enormous. It felt like my soul had been regenerated. I absolutely never thought it would feel this way.

Forgiveness really is essential for your mental and physical health. When you don't forgive, you allow that person to have too much power over your life.

Exactly. That is what I meant and you said it beautifully! Smile

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing your awesome post. Forgiveness is freeing to the giver and receiver.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~