Honored Contributor

ETSY Jewelry Vendors

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have a favorite jewelry vendor on Etsy?  I am mostly interested in studs or small lightweight French wire earrings.  There's so many choices I get overwhelmed.

I am posting this here to hopefully catch a few of the posters that I know shop on that site but don't necessarily visit the Jewelry forum.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Does anyone have a favorite jewelry vendor on Etsy?  I am mostly interested in studs or small lightweight French wire earrings.  There's so many choices I get overwhelmed.

I am posting this here to hopefully catch a few of the posters that I know shop on that site but don't necessarily visit the Jewelry forum.

@tansy  I have ordered 3 pieces from FerkosFineJewelry on Etsy.  Great CS and products.

Respected Contributor

I've ordered from BreitJewelryDesigns and BlueSoulDesigns. Not a lot - two pieces from the first and one from the second. All has been lovely, well made and very fairly priced. Orders from Breit take just a couple of days longer than normal as they ship from Canada, but it's quite a but quicker than I've been getting shipments of the few things that I've ordered from the Q. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@tansy  I have ordered 3 pieces from FerkosFineJewelry on Etsy.  Great CS and products.

I took a quick peek, @Mj12, and am tempted by several rings 😍 

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I've ordered from BreitJewelryDesigns and BlueSoulDesigns. Not a lot - two pieces from the first and one from the second. All has been lovely, well made and very fairly priced. Orders from Breit take just a couple of days longer than normal as they ship from Canada, but it's quite a but quicker than I've been getting shipments of the few things that I've ordered from the Q. 

Thanks, @FrostyBabe1.  The prices do seem good.  I'll scroll through all of the offerings later.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

it depends on what styles you are looking for......

i ordered a few pieces from 1156EAST over the holidays. my daughter loves their jewelry......more "fun" than "fine."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

it depends on what styles you are looking for......

i ordered a few pieces from 1156EAST over the holidays. my daughter loves their jewelry......more "fun" than "fine."

Fun site, @sunshine45.  I like the leaf motif of some of the earrings.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@tansy 

LOVE Crysral Lee Jewelry.  She is a true artist and works in all metals.  I have had several special orders from her.  Absolutely wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@tansy 

LOVE Crysral Lee Jewelry.  She is a true artist and works in all metals.  I have had several special orders from her.  Absolutely wonderful!

I didn't see any inventory for Crystal Lee, @ECBG.  I know you always have nice artisan jewelry on.