Respected Contributor

Re: EMPIRE.....season finale 3/18/15......may contain spoilers!

On 3/18/2015 howwhatwhen said:

Did anyone see what was taken out or put into Jamal's bag while he had the guy hanging over the railing?

some kind of contract that Jamal was making the guy sign, turning over rights to Lucious' master songs.

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 beammeupscottie said:

Did anyone see what was taken out or put into Jamal's bag while he had the guy hanging over the railing?

some kind of contract that Jamal was making the guy sign, turning over rights to Lucious' master songs.

Thanks! I did record it but I didn't want to rewind it to find out the answer...Thanks again I appreciate you!

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 sunshine45 said:

oh my......is there anything that DIDNT happen in those two hours??? i think i need to watch it again. LOL

Me too! Man oh man, that scene with Cookie and Anika (kitty boo boo) was epic!

it reminded me of the dynasty cat fights!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Thanks! I did record it but I didn't want to rewind it to find out the answer...Thanks again I appreciate you!

My pleasure!

Esteemed Contributor

I love the show, but was disappointed in the finale. Too much rap and not enough story. It kept jumping around and a ton of commercials. To me, it felt like they phoned it in..
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 3/18/2015 brii said: The finale already? I am really going to miss this show too, sunshine. I haven't watch last week's episode yet. I read it was it was one of the highest rated new shows.

my daughter said it started out with 9 million viewers and is now up to 15 million!

"hakeem and jamal" were on THE VIEW today and "sang you're so beautiful".....i have been singing it all day long. LOL

they had their mothers in the audience.

I don't like rap, but Hakeem plays it well. The actor who plays "Jamal" has a beautiful voice and his songs are fantastic. I think he will become a star.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986