Honored Contributor

EMBOSSING AN DYE CUTTING MACHINES

Mint Cuttlebugâ„¢ Version 3

I want to buy a machine that both embosses and cuts,

Not sure which is better............the sizzix is wider........not sure which to get.Here are some anna Griffin dyes I am in love with.........

Anna Griffin® 7-piece Baskets Cut and Emboss DiesAnna Griffin® French Fan 5-piece Cut & Embossing Dies

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Re: EMBOSSING AN DYE CUTTING MACHINES

[ Edited ]

@catlover I have a Sizzix Big Kick, which I'm happy with.   I don't think there is much difference between the Big Kick and the Big Shot.  When I was researching them a few years ago, I think i read that these machines have more pressure than the Cuttlebug type machines, which is why I went that route.  On the down side, they don't close, so you need more space to store them.  

If I was buying one today, I'd consider the Gemini and other electric machines.... do a lot of research. Crafter's Companion has some beautiful, intricate dies, and I think some require the pressure that the electric machines are supposed to give you.    They are more expensive, but it might be worth the extra money.

Honored Contributor

Re: EMBOSSING AN DYE CUTTING MACHINES

I have the Gemini and Gemini Jr.  Never use my Cuttlebug any more.  Never had a BigShot so I can't speak to that one.  I love my Gemini's!!!!