Honored Contributor

Re: EGG PRODUCTS RECALL IS EXPANDED TO INCLUDE MORE PRODUCTS, MORE BRANDS AND MORE PRODUCT TYPES

I find it amazing how sometimes facts, good science, history, economics, and such can all be simply ignored in one fell swoop.  Simply disregarded and brushed aside as if they don't exist.

It's all no problem!  

Honored Contributor

Re: EGG PRODUCTS RECALL IS EXPANDED TO INCLUDE MORE PRODUCTS, MORE BRANDS AND MORE PRODUCT TYPES

@Sooner wrote:

I find it amazing how sometimes facts, good science, history, economics, and such can all be simply ignored in one fell swoop.  Simply disregarded and brushed aside as if they don't exist.

It's all no problem!  

I find it amazing how sometimes facts, good science, history, economics, and such can all be simply ignored in one fell swoop.  

Simply disregarded and brushed aside as if they don't exist.

See how that works? 
Both ways; same dialogue.

Fortunately, I have not just history, but 1,000 of yrs of history

to back my simple way of eating. 
The future is on the side of simple. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom 

<<Fortunately, I have not just history, but 1,000 of yrs of history
to back my simple way of eating.

The future is on the side of simple. >>

If 1,000 years of history (1 millennium) had humans surviving on  starches and  plants alone, what happened to humans during the previous thousands of years?  How did they get so far?  

Historians (real scholars) say evidence shows they  were hunting and killing animals  for consumption for many years before the last 1,000.  

According to the dictionary definition of millenium (or alternative spelling millennium), we are currently living in the third millennium B.C.

Disingenuous and false statements just muddy the discussion.  Seems to me that we need  real answers as to how people on this planet can survive without using  ALL  available  food resources. 

As @sooner pointed out, impoverished people in many countries are starving for lack of food that we find plentiful here.

Can we afford to stop using and eventually eliminate some of the bigger nutrition sources at our disposal?

Then there's this question, too.........some parts of the world have no  fertile land on which to grow crops or livestock, which is why their people are starving.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Y'all are cracking me up.

All this angst to keep your Quarter Pounder....

and to not eat a carrot.

We need to clean up the Climate Crisis before anything.

Once that is complete, it will allow man to grow where it

was once barren.

The Western diet (Meat & Animal byproducts) is killing Man &

our Climate. But changes are happening to reverse that.

Man needs to revert to the diet we once had...plant based. 

I have hope I'll see the results of it within my lifetime.

#HalfFullWorld

Honored Contributor

Re: EGG PRODUCTS RECALL IS EXPANDED YO INCLUDE MORE PRODUCTS AND MORE PRODUCT TUPES

@phoenixbrd As many here know who know me, my family farmed and raised cattle.  My grandmother always had chickens and turkeys.  Friends raised hogs, turkeys and cattle as well and farmed thousands of wheat and soybeans.

Given the economics of feeding the world, I don't understand how anyone can't see that not all parts of the world are friendly to plants, but may be fertile enough to raise some chickens or ducks or some sheep or goats.  

And no diet will prevent all disease and cure all disease To say that is simply absurd.

Compassion is in crops that have been developed to help feed the world's hungry.  Where people raise animals in ways that are both compasionate and economical enough to feed masses of people.  Where fish and shellfish are farmed and harvested.  It take a lot of money, hard work, and advancement to do this.  And we have a long way to go.

It is expensive to feed people.  So where does that money come from?  And when farm animals are no longer on farms and are preyed on and killed by wolves and coyotes and lions and cougers etc.  and die of dieases and starvation is that better?  You think chickens will happily frolic in the woods?  Ever meet a fox?  A coyote?

Are you going to keep and feed and pay vet bills for a few cattle?  

How come nobody ever talks about these things?