Respected Contributor

Re: ••• EERIE True Story of "The Watcher" •••

Thanks jackthebear!

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

I live near Westfield NJ and my friend is a realtor in upper Bergen County. Apparently the new owner is suing the realtor and the previous owner for non disclosure. The story was known about the house. The Watcher communications were sent by U.S. Mail so the federal government is investigating as well as a crime committed by mail is a federal offense. I hope they find the psycho...it is a beautiful area. There was a Lifetime story already about something similar but the wacko was living in the atic and spying on the family as he believed the house was still his. Maybe something like that; lost the house or someone died? He/she is familiar with the inside of the home.
Respected Contributor

Whoa.............creepy, creepy, creepy...............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:
I live near Westfield NJ and my friend is a realtor in upper Bergen County. Apparently the new owner is suing the realtor and the previous owner for non disclosure. The story was known about the house. The Watcher communications were sent by U.S. Mail so the federal government is investigating as well as a crime committed by mail is a federal offense. I hope they find the psycho...it is a beautiful area. There was a Lifetime story already about something similar but the wacko was living in the atic and spying on the family as he believed the house was still his. Maybe something like that; lost the house or someone died? He/she is familiar with the inside of the home.

Crazy

interesting about the US Mail

Esteemed Contributor

It is crazy. You think they would be able to track it easier by snail mail?
Honored Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:

This is interesting! I also saw a movie where the person lived there originally and it was foreclosed on and he never moved out, he lived I believe in the attic and spied on the people and eventually tried to kill them...It was unbelievable, this sounds so crazy, keep us posted if you find anything else out! Thanks!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Based on what this "The Watcher" says it appears his family may have owned the home in the past.

It seems title/deed search of the house would reveal previous owners and he/she could be probably be found pretty easily.

Then on the other hand, this could be just some delusional individual who has a fixation about the home.

If I owned the home, yes, I would be uncomfortable, but I wouldn't let him/her run me out of my home without a fight.

Respected Contributor

This is creepy I read about it in a local paper.

Super Contributor

This is creepy.  If I was going to stay and try to fight my first purchase/adoption would be large dogs (if I didn't already have them and a security system).  Though my kids would be sleeping in my bedroom with me until this was resolved.

Though I would probably just move out until this creep was caught.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't be able to sleep in that house or feel my family was at all safe.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••