Super Contributor

Re: EELSKIN ITEMS BY LEE SANDS

@Mz iMac   I think that burgandy one is the same one I have.  I've been using it for at least 10 years and it is still in good shape.  It will probably last me for the rest of my life!!!  I never had a wallet I have used for that long mainly because I saw something better.  Not in this case.  Best wallet I ever owned.

@Mz iMac wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

I thought the mods would poof that post because it gave a website address.  Here it is:

leesandshawaii   dot   com

Thanks for the site.  The wallet I have & still use daily is sold out.....

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at Fri, Aug 28, 2020-6.05.18 PM.png

I believe it also came w/a keybob.  Unknown where my keybob is.  Lost in moving I believe.

I also had this one too.....

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at Fri, Aug 28, 2020-6.05.37 PM.png

I was looking for it the other day.  Wasn't where I thougt it was.  Lost in moving I guess.

I purchased both from Q back when you had to have a membership card/number in order to purchase.

Honored Contributor

I have some jewelry from his line - so pretty. Never bought a wallet but I remember he would have a TSV gift set before Christmas each year.

Honored Contributor

He had some really unique jewelry items.  I only bought one wallet, a beautiful blue one and it lasted and lasted.  I always thought I would buy more of the eelskin items but never got around to it.  The eelskin wore like iron! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

He pretty much had to retire as QVC was the bulk of his business, and they were essentially dropping the line.  That last year or two, he was only on the early-morning shows.  I was rather floored at how open he was about the situation in a blog post after he left the network.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.