Respected Contributor

Re: EELSKIN ITEMS BY LEE SANDS

[ Edited ]

Lee Sands items are beautiful and durable. No one else makes anything similar.

I've been using one of his coin purses forever! I'm interested in buying other things from his collections.

Ebay has many beautiful Lee Sands creations. Check them out!

Trusted Contributor

I thought the mods would poof that post because it gave a website address.  Here it is:

leesandshawaii   dot   com

Valued Contributor

And the animal pendants.I miss seeing some of the old vendors.Hey remember that crazy acting guy from , was it Boyds Bears?
Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I thought the mods would poof that post because it gave a website address.  Here it is:

leesandshawaii   dot   com

Thanks for the site.  The wallet I have & still use daily is sold out.....

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at Fri, Aug 28, 2020-6.05.18 PM.png

I believe it also came w/a keybob.  Unknown where my keybob is.  Lost in moving I believe.

I also had this one too.....

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at Fri, Aug 28, 2020-6.05.37 PM.png

I was looking for it the other day.  Wasn't where I thougt it was.  Lost in moving I guess.

I purchased both from Q back when you had to have a membership card/number in order to purchase.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I loved all of Lee's things too He  had such unique jewelry and his prices were all so good. I'm still using one of his double sided coin purses to this day and it still looks great!  

Respected Contributor

I had several of his kisslock coin purses. The hinges wore out and the leather still looked new. He said many times that he was the first vendor to appear with a host (Kathy L. I believe) on QVC. 

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac  I have your top wallet in fuscia. It must be about 20 years old and I've used it every day since I got it. It has some minor skin oil discoloration from constant handling, but no cracks in the eel skin. They just don't make them like that anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I discovered eelskin in S.Korea (10 years pre Lee Sands); as others have said, it is (at least) available on Ebay.  In addition to looking for it by brand try "eelskin".  Other durable "exotic" skins that wear well include shark skin and elephant skin.  Try looking for these on Amazon and Ebay.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't think I could buy elephant skin.😢
Valued Contributor

I also purchased many of Lee Sands items through the years, still wear his jewelry and still use the coin purse. They were made to last. Great items.