Honored Contributor

Re: EEEEEE! What a Naughty Boy! Mrs. Bezos Will Be Getting a Boodle

DiAnne,

I am in full agreement with you about where the real concern should be.  An entire generation of youngsters is coming up thinking this crude stuff is the way to woo and love.

Hence, the erotic selfies they all send one another. 

First we had that Mr. Anthony Weiner acting without discretion, and now we have Mr. Bezos doing the same.  But there are all these young people on their way in the same path.  

Maybe things will swing back to a more staid model, but I doubt it.

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

DiAnne,

Bravo to Bill Gates for keeping up a strong and contented family, no matter how much money he has made.

Ate you certain about tthe Gates family?  Could you have not said the same thing two weeks ago about the Bezos family?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

DiAnne,

I am in full agreement with you about where the real concern should be.  An entire generation of youngsters is coming up thinking this crude stuff is the way to woo and love.

Hence, the erotic selfies they all send one another. 

First we had that Mr. Anthony Weiner acting without discretion, and now we have Mr. Bezos doing the same.  But there are all these young people on their way in the same path.  

Maybe things will swing back to a more staid model, but I doubt it.

Are you indicating that Bezos has engaged in sending erotic selfies (or worse) like those sent by Weiner? It sounds like you are drawing a parallel.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

We never know what goes on behind closed doors in the homes of others.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sadly, Marp, it is now being reported that the "esteemed" National Enquirer has stated that Bezos was sending "erotic selfies" to Ms. Sanchez.

I should add that I believe Bezos was deliberately stalked in his activities to "catch" him in something embarrassing.  Most likely everything NE says it has to publish is authentic, no matter how disturbing all this is..

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Sadly, Marp, it is now being reported that the "esteemed" National Enquirer has stated that Bezos was sending "erotic selfies" to Ms. Sanchez.

Seems odd that a couple in a relationship would make that information public, even IF it were true.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

CrazyDaisy, is there a way to intercept or capture this sort of thing?  I don't know, but NE claims they have these.

But, she did work for Fox, Bezos is a very public Dem -- and someone out there hates The Washington Post.  Who knows, a set-up?  In that case, Ms. Sanchez shared everything.  

Honored Contributor

Ooh!  I like your siggy, @CrazyDaisy!   Wisdom, and something I need to remember and try to practice:

"You never look good trying to make someone else look bad."

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

You have that right! Looks like they traded spouses...

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@golding76

I heard on local news last night that if they split the wealth evenly his wife will become the wealthiest woman in America and Bill Gates will replace him as the wealthiest man.  

Speaking of Bill Gates, he and Melinda have been married for 24 years, a year less than the Bezos marriage. I hope theirs will continue to last!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~