Honored Contributor

Re: EEEEEE! What a Naughty Boy! Mrs. Bezos Will Be Getting a Boodle

[ Edited ]

What is she like?  If someone asked me to describe our local anchors, I could give a quick sketch.

Nice?  Conniving?  A babe in the woods?  What do you think of her?

[I have to drop this prurient interest in Jeff Bezos.  Leaving to get some work done.]

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Life is short. He has Billions of dollars....most men at his age have the need for younger women.  It happens.  

He is so unattractive....he is lucky to be very rich or no woman would want him at all!😄

The new woman in his life is approximately the same age as his about to be ex, so that's not an argument.

His looks shouldn't be a factor in anything.  His wife married him when he (I assume didn't look much different) and he wasn't wealthy 25 years ago.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Do people really still take The Enquirer as hard news?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought she was someone else....oops 

Frequent Contributor

She's very pretty..

hope I'm allowed to say that..

Honored Contributor

They are both going to still be very rich!  Can you imagine the child support?  Yikes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Lauren Sanchez is brilliant..unfamiliar with her achievements-Google. They look happy- life happens. People do grow apart, and move on. 

It's sooooo much easier to move on when you're leaving with a tractor trailer filled with ca$h.

I'm sure the future Mrs. Ex won't be suffering for a lack of companionship for long.

Honored Contributor

Mabey the wife also had someone...sounds like from the announcement amicable split and yes money and in this case alot of money. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez were born in Albuquerque, N.M.  They have that in common.

He is probably a seeker, too, and maybe he is still seeking to be a "real" Bezos.  Bezos is his adoptive father's surname.  Perhaps he was drawn to Ms. Sanchez because of her heritage.  Okay, okay, she is pretty and appears to have a "carnal" allure. 

I'm sure it's complicated, whatever the reasons are for this seismic change in Mr. Bezos's life.

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Life is short. He has Billions of dollars....most men at his age have the need for younger women.  It happens.  

He is so unattractive....he is lucky to be very rich or no woman would want him at all!😄

The new woman in his life is approximately the same age as his about to be ex, so that's not an argument.

His looks shouldn't be a factor in anything.  His wife married him when he (I assume didn't look much different) and he wasn't wealthy 25 years ago.

His new girlfriend has nice fake boobs....maybe that was the draw?