Honored Contributor

EEEEEE! What a Naughty Boy! Mrs. Bezos Will Be Getting a Boodle

[ Edited ]

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos 'has been having an eight month affair with a 49-year-old TV anchor, sharing s...

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has reportedly been seeing married former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez

Bezos has reportedly been seeing Lauren Sanchez (center and right with Bezos), a helicopter pilot and the former anchor of Fox 11's Good Day LA, since she s

[I guess he does have a "type" after all.  Smallish brunettes.]

Honored Contributor

Re: EEEEEE! What a Naughty Boy! Mrs. Bezos Will Be Getting a Boodle

Life is short. He has Billions of dollars....most men at his age have the need for younger women.  It happens.  

He is so unattractive....he is lucky to be very rich or no woman would want him at all!😄

Valued Contributor

We have no way of knowing what went on in his relationship with his wife.  If the statement they put out today is even remotely true -- it sounds like they tried to make their marriage work.  Who knows if they have been separated -- how  long -- etc.  In any case -- their business -- not ours.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't call a 49yo 'young'. He's only 54.

Honored Contributor

Image result for photo of mr. magooLess than two years ago, Jeff and MacKenzie couldn't keep their hands off of each other as they vacationed in Italy in May of 2017

There is a slight resemblance to Mister Magoo.

Honored Contributor

I am not surprised......

Respected Contributor

"After a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends," the couple said in the statement.

"We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other," the statement continued. "If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/tech/jeff-bezos-wife-divorce/index.html

Honored Contributor

I am disappointed, though.  For some reason, I regarded this man very highly -- until now.  

Granted, we do not know what sort of life he and his wife experienced, but if this is a matter of his falling for a newer, more streamlined love, I have less respect for Jeff Bezos.

Personal matters always remain so; thus, what really happened will be an unknown to us.

Valued Contributor

Lauren Sanchez?? Oh, wow! She’s our Anchor! 😬

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lauren Sanchez, a former TV anchor and the glamorous wife of Hollywood talent mogul Patrick Whitesell.  That's her husband in the pic. !!

Patrick Whitesell, Lauren Sanchez and Jeff Bezos in 2016

Sources said that Bezos, 54, and Sanchez, 49, – who also works as a helicopter pilot – got to know each other through her WME/IMG husband Whitesell, one of Hollywood’s most powerful men and agent to stars including Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Kevin Costner, Hugh Jackman, plus a host of other A-listers.

Patrick, Lauren and Jeff were even pictured together at a 2016 event for the movie " Manchester By The Sea,” which starred another of Patrick’s clients, Michelle Williams. But sources say Lauren became closer to Bezos after she separated with Whitesell in the fall.