Respected Contributor

E237525 iFrogz Luxe 2 True Wireless Earbuds with Qi Charge Pad

Does anyone have iFrog Airtime Pro earbuds from QVC. Item number is E237525? 
I want to get a set just for occasional use. It seems like a good price but can't find many reviews online yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: E237525 iFrogz Luxe 2 True Wireless Earbuds with Qi Charge Pad

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Bought the iFrogz duo set last Christmas. Kept one set, gifted one set. Maybe I just got a dud but both sets never worked right and within two months both were non functional. $$ down the drain. 
On the other hand, I've had my AfterSkokz headphones for going on two years with not one problem. I actually like them better than earbuds. 

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 Thanks. I was just going to place an order when I saw your post. Did you get the AfterSkokz headphones

here on QVC? I have credit on my account at QVC I could use towards it. If not I will check them out. Are the AfterSkokz headphones wireless with or without a cord? Many thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

We swear by Tozo ear buds (Amazon $30); work like a dream and dear son replaced his Apple buds with these ( said he'll never overpay like that again).

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all. With the credit on my account and no shipping on them it only cost me $19.51 for the iFrog. I will try them and I always can pass on to one of my grandchildren if I do not like them.

I saved the both other suggestions if these do not work out.

Thank you to all that answered.

Have a safe and happy week.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

HSN had them as a TS one time and many were sold. Look here for the reviews:

https://www.hsn.com/products/ifrogz-2pk-airtime-pro-2-se-truly-wireless-earbuds-and-/9953266?query=9...

Respected Contributor

I bought the older model a few years ago when they were a TS at HSN. Never had a problem.

Trusted Contributor

@MKR14 , QVC has carried AfterShokz in the past, but they don't have them in stock at the moment. I purchased mine at HSN, who doesn't have them in stock at the moment either. I have both the AfterShokz Aeropex Mini and the older AfterShokz Titanium. Both are wireless. They are bone conduction headphones as opposed to earbuds. If you search for them on Amazon you can get some very good information about their technology and read customer reviews. Good luck on your search and I hope you find the perfect one for you. 

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17  One of the shopping channels may have the AfterShokz on sale by Christmas and I will check them out.

If the iFrog earbuds are not for me I will return or pass them on. I have always watched the videos on the AfterShokz but not sure if they were good as they look.

Thank you.