Esteemed Contributor

Interesting concept, sounds expensive for a hair dryer.  I won't be buying one.

Valued Contributor

I love my Dyson. I bought it primarily to dry my 3 long-haired dogs and saved enough on grooming that it paid for itself rather quickly. It is, by far, the best dryer I have ever used on dogs or my own hair. And for the dogs, I am comparing it to the stand dryers groomers and handlers use. It was very expensive but so worth it for me. My hair has never looked better. 

Honored Contributor

I love my dyson too. It's basically changed my hair routine for the better. I've been using it for six months, every single time I wash my hair. No damage at all ( I do use a heat protectant) and no more 8 hour waits for my hair to dry and it's basically impossible for my hair to get sucked into the dryer.

I can't count how many times my hair has gotten sucked into other brand hair dryers and it's the number one reason I gave up blow drying for a long time. 

Worth every single penny IMO. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I would expect a Dyson hair dryer to be more expensive than the drugstore variety, but IMO, this price is insane.  It is more expensive than their stick vacuums, for cryin' out loud.

I'm hoping that over time, the price will go lower.  I'd love to buy one, but won't pay the  current price.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James