Trusted Contributor

i have bought nonclothing items from them and really like them

Esteemed Contributor

Duluth is serious work wear and finally someone makes it for women, too.  I love their dry on the fly and armachillo pants and shorts.  I have a couple of work belts too that are great.

I've ordered on line many times (they ship free to the store) and that's how I became familiar with the inventory.

My husband has some every day socks from Duluth that are the best he's ever had, and he is very picky.  They wear like iron and are very comfortable.

I've never had the no yank tank but I'd bet it's pretty good.  The clothes I've gotten from them are practical but you don't look like a goober.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I don’t wear tanks but their tee shirts are great. Very comfortable and a bit longer than most others. I love their noga pants and capris. I wear them a lot and they are very comfortable. I’ve already worn the shorts (capris) this year and they still look great even though I wore them a bunch last year. 

Honored Contributor

I’d like to try the no yank tank. Sounds like a great idea.

Trusted Contributor

I bought several of their tanks last year. They are great!  I wear them under sheer summer tops, and under sweaters on cold days. They really stay put. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Trusted Contributor

My husband loves his underwear, but they are no cheep date !!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Duluth Trading Co.

[ Edited ]

@riley1  Their mens underwear commercials are hillarious !!!!

Valued Contributor

I've never been to the stores, but bought several no yank tanks last year online and love them. Bought a bunch of the shelf bra camisoles too for just lounging around the house in the summer. Love them too. Very nice quality

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Duluth Trading is one of my favorite stores. Really outstanding customer service. I have several no yank tanks, camisoles, armachillo tops, a garden vest, and several other items. I am fairly short so the no yank tanks are nice and long on me. My items still look great after several years of wearing and washing. My next Duluth purchase will be the underwear. 

Honored Contributor

As soon as the Duluth Trading Company opened it's store in King of Prussia. My husband and several of his buddies went on a shopping expedition to check out the store. My husband came home with pants and shirts.

He liked the pants so much that he went to the store several more times to buy more. And he picked up more shirts. too.

He even talked our neighbor into buying the pants. I thought it was mostly men's apparel. Guess I will have to check it out.