Honored Contributor

Re: Duke of Sussex Going to Visit Grandma Elizabeth

Loved "Di", Love the boys, Kate and the children.

I don't read drama.  Period.

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft. I saw your post and stand by what your first sentence said despite your denial.
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
@RoughDraft. Well you did in your first sentence if your post, which now appears to be gone.

@Pearlee 

How about that!  Woman LOL

It's magic, I tell you, absolute magic! @RoughDraft. But you're in good company, if I don't say so myself. Heart"

@suzyQ3   Funny isn't it, to be even discussing my post which was swept away like an old pile of dust and which I'm positive no one "saved to file?"  I know I didn't save a copy of it.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Save to file? 🤣
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't read all of the posts but from what I read online last night the reason both are going has to do with Meghan's lawsuit against a magazine.    The article didn't say if Archie will be with them or if they will visit  family members.  The article did mention that orders were given to tidy up and get the  Frogmore house in order for them.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@tinkrbl45 SuzieQ_2 I did not say MeGain should be silenced. She can’t and won’t be. That is why if she wants to freely speak her mind about politics, she should give up get title so she is not going against what us expected of a “royal.”
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

"MeGain" - kinda like me calling you "Poopie Lips".  I really dislike it when some makes fun of another's name. And, yes, I've had my name make fun of. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I hope he'll be quarantined and tested before he meets with any family member, being down in the land of Los Angeles

@KACEE1115 

LOL ....  Just what does that mean?  You really didn't realize that people in Los Angeles wear masks, too?  Since they live about 100 miles from LA, in Montecito, what is your point?  

Esteemed Contributor

You're delight and speculation is reminiscent of the stepmother and her daughters in Cinderella.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

It's relevant since in the past they came out with a statement of support anytime H&H were criticized. For some time now they have been noticeably silent. Distancing perhaps.

No matter, I felt like posting it, relevant or not, and it's not against the rules so I just did it.

@occasionalrain 

LOL  ..... There are message board police on here, but I doubt the OP is one of them.   She tries, though.