Honored Contributor

Duke of Sussex Going to Visit Grandma Elizabeth

According to the NY Post and Daily Mail UK, the Duke of Sussex is going across the pond to visit Granny. Staff has been told to get Frogmore ready for a visit. No word yet on whether Meg and Archie will go too but I think not.

I wonder whether she's going to yank his Duke title? I wonder whether he'll visit the Cambridges too given his rift with brother William? I'm thinking he will see Charles.

Oh to be a fly on the wall for that Tea Time With the Queen and Duke!

@dulwich. Any more info about this from your family that you stay in touch with?
Respected Contributor

Re: Duke of Sussex Going to Visit Grandma Elizabeth

[ Edited ]

As if we all know who the Duke of Sussex is? Yes, I can read, it's Harry. Whoopee!

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate. I'm happy to know you can read.
Regular Contributor

I had not heard this, but I also wonder what is up.  Perhaps it has something to do with his citizenship and how long he can stay in the US without having to pay taxes.  Maybe he has to spend so much time each year in the UK.

Honored Contributor

I thought people living in the US were banned from entering the UK?  Maybe he wants to ask granny if he can come home?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

People over there dislike these has beens. It seems only here people are all interested in them. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Funny you should ask as my last Skype - week ago -  with them they had just relocated to 'oversee' what I assumed was Queen's return to Windsor but I think this is  probably next 'event' being readied.

I think Harry will do the 'rounds' of family, as usual.  Cannot see Queen taking his title -  a fond, loving, welcome will be put in place - not so much behind closed doors or from the general public - most seem to think it's tax scam who knows.  

Honored Contributor

I've read many articles about this, but they all cite "insiders say".

I'll believe it when I see a statement from the palace.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

This is rather interesting given I've also read Harry, his wife and son will not be spending Christmas with the Queen.
Honored Contributor

Ah!  The Brit Twits get more pub!  Genius I tell you!  Geniuses they are!  Dribble it out slowly in case we forget them!