Trusted Contributor

Re: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Expecting 3rd Child

Exciting news for such a great family! 

Honored Contributor

congratulations to the entire family.....may the baby be healthy and happy and bring joy and love to all of their lives.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I saw a story on MSN or somewhere the other day that Kate & her sister, Pippa wanted to be pregnant at the same time, so I wonder if Pippa & her new husband are expecting yet?

Super Contributor

Congrats! So happy for them. Although I worry about her because of her Hypermesis Graviderum. I remember while she was pregnant with Princess Charlotte, I read somewhere that she and William agreed to stop at 2 children just because she gets so debilitatingly ill.

So I'm thinking baby #3 was an accident. They already fulfilled the "heir and a spare". Planned or unplanned......Congratulations!

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

If they have another girl I hope the middle or fourth name will be Diana.  Perhaps though there is a reason they won't use her name that we aren't privy to.

@Oznell wrote:

Yes, hoping she has a much better experience soon.  I always love to find out what they will name him or her.  Will they go with the traditional royal favorites, or will they venture into slightly more contemporary Sloane Ranger-ish territory, maybe "Sophie", "Julian" or "Benedict".

I'm guessing though they'lll stick with very traditional, well-used royal names though.  They still haven't used "Diana".  That could be in the offing, possibly?

@Lindsays Grandma

Charlott's full name is Charlott Elizabeth Diana.

It's already been used.

I wonder if they had a second girl if she could also have Diana as a middle name .... even if it's never been done before, is there some rule that they can't use the same name twice for a middle name?

Respected Contributor

AArrhQY.jpg

Kate was not well enough to bring George to school on his first day.

I love his little shorts!

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

AArrhQY.jpg

Kate was not well enough to bring George to school on his first day.

I love his little shorts!

@Bri36I was just fixing to post this above since I read too this morning and thought what a shame for all of them to miss out on such a special day.  But there will be so many firsts to look forward to with three children.  So happy for them all.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012, I had a feeling she wasn't going to be up to it. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@beckyb1012, I had a feeling she wasn't going to be up to it. 

Since the pregnancy was only recently announced, and it was announced earlier than they wanted strictly because she was going to be canceling public appearances & engagements, I imagine she's right smack in the worst part of it, poor woman.

She doesn't know from moment to moment whether she's going to toss her cookies or be so weak and shaky from no food that she'll keel over. It has to be stressful just anticipating she might pass out anywhere.

Both Princes look so dapper today!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

George looked so adorable today, made me happy to see that on the news. I love this one.

g625nbzumfdc6xf5uen9.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"