Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess of Sussex Will Attend U.S. Open

I would have thought the point obvious. The point is that Harry and his wife are hypocrites.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@mom2four0418  She has continually made unpopular choices. The latest, snubbing the Queen while flying off to watch Serena play tennis. Prior to that there was her extravagant spending on clothing and Frogmore at taxpayer's expense. There's more, much more.

Oh, I see, Meghan has broken several of what you think a member of the Royal family rules should be.

Pantyhose

Hair and makeup done after giving birth

Wearing clothes that the late Queen mother would have worn.

Daring to wear colored nail polish

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I must have missed how the Duchess snubbed the Queen. Regardless, Archie is four months old and it's okay for Mom to be away for a few days. It's not like she's going for a month or so. 

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@mom2four0418  She has continually made unpopular choices. The latest, snubbing the Queen while flying off to watch Serena play tennis. Prior to that there was her extravagant spending on clothing and Frogmore at taxpayer's expense. There's more, much more.

Gracious!!  Simply scandalous (I am clutching my pearls).

Good thing we have NOTHING in this country quite so outlandish going on so we can surely judge this woman.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

As far as I am concerned , she can remain across the pond. She  & Hubby don't speak well of the USA . Harry probably doesn't want any questions  from the US media abt his Uncle Andrew in regard to that Epstein investigation. 

Honored Contributor

Don't speak well of the USA? Lol

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

My goodness...why such animosity toward Meghan?

I hope she has a lovely time at the Open.

I will look for her in Serena's box during the match.

@Mersha    As soon as someone types in Duchess of Sussex the usual crowd comes out of the woodwork spewing their venom about a woman that they have never met. It does make one wonder why the animosity towards Meghan. What could it possibly be?

Respected Contributor

@occasionsl rain.... I agree w/ your posts about MM. I’m surprised to read of other posters and their defense. This woman is turning out to be the largest opportunist there is..and I used to like her so much! Everyday something negative in the news about her. She appears to have created friction amongst the family. Look it what she did w/her own family back in Cali. It’s a shame.
Respected Contributor

It's very easy to see why some have such a poor image of Mehgan. Imagine an independant woman who made her own success and money having to have everything she does, says and spend scrutinized. She is used to wearing couture clothing and spending her own money to do and get whatever she wanted. Who knows whose money she is spending now? Who cares? She (personally) can afford it. She is not dependent on the royal pocketbook. If she and her husband have a more modern idea of marriage and childrearing, good for them!!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

She’s not a naïve 19-year-old. She knew the rules when she married into this family. She just thinks they don’t apply to her.

Keepin' it real.